Civics 101 - understanding the law

Why do you think they did not do their job and uncover the russian hoax malarkey and that it was paid fir by you know who?
A great reporter is always a great reporter…unless you pick sides. Then you are no longer a journalists. You are an opinion maket.

I just said his name wrong like that in my head with his sign off and it made laugh.

It would be so sweet to be an investigative reporter with ZING in my name.

Stuff you don’t hear everyday. Who is Carl Bernstein (also spelled wrong above I just noticed)? I don’t know but he’s definitely not a giant in the industry like Marvin Zingler.

Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein unraveled the story about the Watergate coverup. Legends. Young guys (then) that jump-started investigative journalism left and right.

Kudos to Jack Anderson who so annoyed Nixon that Liddy and Hunt admitted to a plot to poison him. Fun times.

1 Like

That’s right Dave
Thank you Marvin

All right, I’m now 1000% convinced he’s just a troll.

2 Likes
2 Likes

That should just about cover the flybys.

As to what kind of privilege Giuliani is claiming, it is the kind of privilege that allows one to ignore a subpoena because every conversation he’s ever had with anyone (in either direction) about his client is none of the government’s business. That privilege only exists in Rudy we- have-no-evidence-but-lots-of-theories Giuliani’s imagination or should I say theory.

Is this veritable clown show or what? :clown_face: How does Liz Cheney lose her primary by 20 points and gets kicked out of the Republican Party?

1 Like

I saw where one of his former aides thinks he’s throwing everything out there just to stall. Something like his goal now is just to die a free man.

It’s sad to see “America’s mayor” go out like this but he did it to himself.

Still mad at Marvin for doing that. My favorite haunt. May he R.I.P… :rofl::rofl:

Indeed! Regret is always avoidable. Some get it at older age. Some never get it.

It to took me a while to get it, admittedly.

Keep trying.

Close to 40 points. Interpret it the way you want.

“America cannot remain free if we abandon the truth. The lie that the 2020 presidential election was stolen is insidious. It preys on those who love their country. It is a door Donald Trump opened to manipulate Americans to abandon their principles, to sacrifice their freedom, to justify violence, to ignore the rulings of our courts and the rule of law.”

• Liz Cheney
2 Likes

Please don’t. It is pointless.

liz speaking to her Jan 6th buffoons/colleagues.
“Did we check under the mattress?”

"And during the few moments that we have left we wanna talk right down to earth in a language, that everybody here can easily understand

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
The cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I’ve been everything you wanna be

I’m the cult of personality
Like Mussolini and Kennedy
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

Neon lights, Nobel Prize
When a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
You won’t have to follow me
Only you can set me free

I sell the things you need to be
I’m the smiling face on your TV
I exploit you, still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three

Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

Neon lights, Nobel Prize
When a leader speaks, that leader dies
You won’t have to follow me
Only you can set you free

You gave me fortune
You gave me fame
You gave me power in your God’s name
I’m every person you need to be
I’m the cult of
I’m the cult of
I’m the cult of
I’m the cult of
I’m the cult of
I’m the cult of
I’m the cult of
I’m the cult of personality"

2 Likes

It’s sad what my party has become. It used to be a party of ideas and tradition. It’s now a party of a cult personality.

I’ll keep pushing for what it once was and hope it gets back there but it’s clearly going to take time.

2 Likes

Here’s the crackpot who defeated Cheney. Good lord! The GOP is rapidly approaching Mussolini’s Republican Fascist Party.

https://twitter.com/amoneyresists/status/1559830637393182720?s=21&t=tVIbD6ESihq0DMuarNixiQ

2 Likes