Clayton Tune to Cardinals ! Good for him

How in the world did I forget about the guy I have on my avatar. Yah that would be four UH QBs in the league

1 Like

Agree

17 Likes

Arizona coming to town in November.

2 Likes

LOL everybody saw people bashing on the guy lol now he is going to be a multi millionaire. He might actually start some games. Murray is out for most of the season.

6 Likes

I hope Tune can earn a regular roster spot right away, but the good thing is he could spend time on the practice squad, if necessary, while he learns his craft. He improved so much while at UH, and I hope he can continue to improve at the NFL level. One thing for certain, he will work hard and give it his best shot.

5 Likes

Even if he were to be cut in camp, starting life with $350K puts him ahead of the game.

But I think he will do well in the NFL. Murray’s contract just about guarantees he will start when healthy, but Clayton will have a good chance to start until he returns and could impress enough to become someone others would trade for.

2 Likes

On ESPN’s Get Up show, Dan Orlovsky rated the top 5 QBs on the hot seat. Kyler Murray was #5.

Stay ready Tune.

3 Likes
20 Likes

Could not have picked the worst team to start against the Browns defense and playing in Cleveland is going to be rough rough rough.

2 Likes

Stay Tuned!

1 Like

I couldn’t be more confused on what the cardinals are up to with the QB situation. But let’s go Tune!

2 Likes

Murray coming back soon. Cards want to see Clayton Tune in real time.
Cards w 1st pick as of today. (Caleb Williams or Drake Maye)

I was wondering if they would put Kyler back in after he said he was good to go and they still didn’t play him. Makes sense though.

Just read Murray may play this week.

Yes, he may play; and then he may not. I doubt the Cards want to show their cards.

Unless you’re a first round golden boy, these situations are often among your first starting experiences. Case has had several of these no-win situations in his career.

I just feel sorry for him. Too many times the mistake by the lake has haunted Houston exes.

maybe I’m misremembering but didn’t Tune beat out Allen after that Arizona game. The same Allen that played with Murray in CS. A tangled web

Kudos to DannyCoog for bumping a thread. Well done!