Cleveland State is Interesting

Analyzing a match up and seeing that it is clear cut that one team is far superior is not “acting like a whorn”. Ignoring the first two rounds and talking about how we are going to destroy WVU/SDSU in the Sweet 16 would be the UT way. Anybody that has done any research can only come out with the fact that UH should easily win this game and fans should not worry. The worst thing said on this thread is “That will be a short lived celebration” (in regards to their bid announcement video). Nothing overly arrogant here, move along and enjoy yourself before these games get real hard, real fast.

7 Likes

Well said @FortWorthCoog!

People looking 2 and 3 gms down the line apparently have not watched much MarchMadness in the past. Enjoy the moment it goes real quick like @FortWorthCoog said. I care nothing abt any other game Coogs may play but CSU gm. Only that is guaranteed for now. Slow down the roll :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s the problem with filling out brackets though. You necessarily have to look ahead at future rounds, and when you have a vested interest in a particular team, it makes it that much more difficult to keep an eye on one game at a time. Every year I argue with myself over whether I should fill out a bracket, or just sit back and enjoy the tourney. Bracket always wins out in hopes that I can actually win one of those some day!

1 Like

I hear ya but my point is I just don’t sit hear n over analyze who or how the Coogs will win their next gm or who they play in a 3rd game. It takes away from the moment for me. Just me but I don’t care abt Sunday’s gms bc there’s no guarantee yet that Coogs are playing.

Message boards this time of year probably not a good place for you then.

The speculation about the next game, sweet 16, elite 8 is part of the fun!

1 Like

Thks Mr Daniel.

There is no danger to the team if I take the Cleveland State game for granted, is there? I sure hope not. although I have always wanted to be the pivotal member of the basketball team…

1 Like

All of us are pivotal members of Coog Culture!

1 Like

Take care of business. I know our coach and players aren’t going to be over confident like some of you posting.

We’re heavily favored but go search Cleveland State vs Wake Forrest. Anything can happen when you have a punchers chance.

Exactly. Doesn’t matter what is posted here, its the team’s job is to take CSU seriously, not ours!

Its our job to constantly dream of the natty. Its a soothing dream

5 Likes

Not sure if this has been posted…don’t remember seeing it. It’s not about CSU…except analysts are saying Houston and CSU play similarly. I don’t think CSU will do anything like what Mark Adams is talking about… (taken from the Tulane game…Mark Adams is freakin’ awesome and obviously a huge UH/CKS guy…even though he’s a Cincy alum)

https://twitter.com/EnthusiAdams/status/1371576977321263117

Coogs have given us no reason to believe they will not be ready for this game.
Just enjoy it however you like and hope for the best.

1 Like

So they made a typo on the OR per game stat. I should be 14.3/game not 4.3.

I see a lot of references to BLOWouts. I also think we’ll BLOW the doors off of Cleveland State. I think the final score will be ARRESTING. Enough to DRIVE Cleveland State to DRINK…

1 Like

You do know that Kevin Mackey is not the coach anymore, right? He has been gone for decades.

Good coach but had substance abuse issues.

The Line has gone up to 20.