Coach Prime Spring Game

Gotcha. I didn’t know that our fans had that much interest in CU.

If we can pick up an OL from a team that might start jettisoning players, I looked at them.

1 Like

The title of the article teased that Coach Prime’s cut meeting may have been handled better but it was just a tease.

I know some posters have criticized Coach Prime’s approach, myself included, but criticizing him for the way he cut this player is not warranted.

1 Like

What is going to be hilarious is when the guys that Prime has already counted get poached by other teams when they enter the portal. I know Colorado boasters have money but do they have outbid the SEC money. We will see.

Actually I got it all along but I like some of the Urban dictionary definitions better

1 Like

LOL, we have threads focusing on CU. Some fans, not all, are fixated on Sanders and the Colorado program

Whatever.

2 Likes

By year 2…he had it filled.

Youd be surprised how many non UH people came to the OU/UH game with me that NEVER showed any interest in ever attending a UH game.

The H Town Takeover was reaching an entire new audience.

Make UH BIG TIME and its a whole new ball game…even celebrities were bragging about going to the games.

Then Applewhite…then Holgs are we are now fighting to hold on to our loyal fans.

H Town Takeover seems like 50 years ago.

2 Likes

What brothers me is the admin saw the success they had with the man getting the stadium attendance up. Instead of finding someone like him they go off into the deep end.

1 Like

Play for Sanders and he will admonish the NFL when you aren’t picked!!
What an ego to announce he is “ashamed” of the NFL teams for not recognizing his excellent coaching and drafting all his players.

How many draftable players did he leave at JSU? Travis Hunter came with him. Not sure if Shadeur will be drafted. Let’s see how the year goes.

Just left Costco is vinings Georgia.

There were four different people wearing CU gear.

It caught my attention bc I’ve never ever seen that before.

Coach Prime has these people excited.

Any sighting of UH gear being worn?

Me!

But I did an old school engineering coog come up to me and my wife last year in that same store.

He was on the phone, stopped his conversation, stopped us bc we were both (my wife and I) wearing our gear and the three of us had a good laugh together.

2 Likes

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is a good article that details where the Colorado kids that entered the portal will end up. Almost all will go to G5 or below schools. Very few exceptions.

Which schools are offering Colorado football players in the portal? (usatoday.com)

“Over 40 former Buffs took advantage of the 15-day spring transfer portal window”

Took advantage? Rather they were given no choice. What a crock.

Prime is in win now or next year mode. He’s literally getting his guys. Now it’s about putting it together.

Looked at the article. They printed where the kids first offers were from, not their final destination. When the smoke clears it may tell the same story but it might not either.