Come over to Alabama!

Can you imagine how he must feel?

Problem I see is that most of the “big market” does not give a sh*t about UH athletics . . . . . if they did, we would be selling out events, or coming close

I agree. Free food, medical, education, room is not worth a d*mn. Give them something worthwhile . . . . .

1 Like

Has a lot to do with the opponents. AAC doesn’t offer interesting opponents except Navy. In Houston it’s about box office

1 Like

I do believe I’ve told this story before, but . . . . . A young OU graduate was walking into a grocery when he ran into another student, who was 7th string QB for OU. One asked the other “Now that you have graduated, why are you staying in school to play football?” . . . . . answer was “I make more money being 7th string QB at OU than I could in the real world” . . . . . this occurred back in the '80’s . . . . .

1 Like
  1. That’s not what I said. All of those things are valuable. 2. Ain’t none of that is “free”. They earned that through their hard work developing their talent and contributions to their team. 3. Now they can leverage their talent to financially benefit themselves in other ways. It’s super simple.