Coogfans ESPN Bracket Challange

shout out to @Imago13 for making this. since no one made a thread about it decided to just go ahead

3 Likes

I think someone did post it somewhere… Hilariously I made it years ago and y’all just keep finding it so we use it every year! Such huge returns for so little work!
Also, I was so happy to see UH logo with confetti on it for the first time. I never make a pure fan bracket. I always try to fill out my brackets making very serious and accurate picks… so I hadn’t ever filled one out with UH winning before… until now. Seeing the little display brought me a feeling of joy. We may not have won it, yet, but knowing that I could realistically fill out a bracket with us as the winners after having season tickets in the days when I could buy general admission seats and then sit in the first row…
Amazing!
I might just start crying tears of joy just from writing it.

8 Likes

if I see one idiot not pick Houston to win this thing in this group, my head is going to explode into tiny little pieces

7 Likes

Why would they be an idiot? We’re not preordained/destined to win this thing.

2 Likes

well, i guess ehog’s head will explode when he reads mine, i got ku over bama for the title. in my defense, if i dont think it’ll happen, it usually does and vice versa. never believed they would make the final four then they made that great run and did. was sure they would win the aac tourney and they lost; so i didnt pick them for the title.
i did pick them to make the final 4 no way i was picking texas or ags to beat them :grinning:

1 Like

Just finished my bracket. ‘Dance Battle Coog’ , lets see who does the best :slight_smile:

I’ll gladly be that idiot, because I don’t think I’ve ever correctly picked the national champion in any bracket I’ve ever filled out! So if I don’t pick the Coogs, they might just win…

2 Likes

Picks are in, got the Coogs beating Tennessee in a defensive slugfest

Just so you know, they use that final score as a tiebreaker no matter who is playing in the finals

I assume this is just for bragging rights. I just joined.

2 Likes

2 Likes

You have around 20 minutes to do one. Push.

1 Like

All Houston championships picked except for the three bama ball cuppers and 1 that thinks UConn is the bees knees.

3 Likes

And 2 of those, 1 bama and the Uconn one dont even have UH making it to Houston.

1 Like

Ban them!

1 Like

Turn in your ID on your way out, please

2 Likes

There’s 4 perfect brackets in our group so farrr…

And no ehog ??

Cool, just checked and I have one of the four !

Same here :sunglasses:

Let’s enjoy our lead while it lasts

1 Like