Coogs vs Saint Mary's in Ft. Worth - Who is going?

Can we buy tickets through the athletic department?

No, but the athletic department sent an email out yesterday with a link to ticketmaster.

1 Like

Thanks

Taking 6, it has been well advertised in FW, probably now more this next week since Coogs hit #1.

5 Likes

I think Dickie’s is a nice arena that is easy to get in and out of. I really like the food/drink options near by. Ft. Worth is underrated imo. If you are on the fence, come on out! Go Coogs!

3 Likes

We also tend to play pretty well in that arena.

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what should be a good challenge. Two in section 123. Dickies is a very nice venue.

Undefeated at that arena

2 Likes

I wish they had more within walking distance. I went for the NCAA Regional last year and ended up eating stadium food between sessions because the taco place across the street was jammed packed and nothing else really within a reasonable walking distance. I made the trip to Dutch’s on the TCU campus when I went to the AAC Tournament the year prior.

We will eat lunch at Panther City BBQ then on to the Stockyards to see the Longhorn cattle drive, probably make it to Dickies to see end of A$M.

4 Likes

Yeah not much immediately around the arena but Camp Bowie/University just north or along Magnolia Ave has some good places.

Cougars love Dickie’s!

1 Like

Where is a good place to go eat before the game?

Dutch’s if you want a burger

1 Like

Joe T. Garcia’s if you like Mexican food. Heim’s for BBQ.

I know there is a location in Houston but I like Gus’ Fried Chicken. For BBQ, I like Hurtado or Heim. Those places are on or near Magnolia Ave a real short drive from Dickies.

I live on the other side of DFW so don’t know all of the best places. Just know Magnolia Ave, Camp Bowie/West 7th have a lot of popular options for good food.

The following is the email I received about tickets.

Good Morning Cougar Pride Athletic Fund Members,

We have received a growing number of inquiries regarding tickets for Saturday’s (12/3) game against Saint Mary’s at Dickies Arena in Fort Worth.

To clarify, we did not receive an allotment of tickets to sell for this weekend’s game. Therefore, tickets for Saturday need to be purchased through Ticketmaster.

The link to purchase for this weekend is below. Of course, if you have questions or concerns, please let us know how we can help you.

CLICK HERE to purchase tickets for Saturday’s matchup with Saint Mary’s.

Sounds like we’re going to have a good crowd there!

That is what being #1 in the country will do.

2 Likes

Thank you to all that responded.

1 Like