Coogs vs Saint Mary's in Ft. Worth - Who is going?

If you are lucky enough to be in FW for breakfast, Old South Pancake House and Paris Coffee Shop are two great options. Paris CH was similar to Kelly’s in Houston, but have not been back since the recent renovation. I’ve slept since our visits for conference championships, so I cannot recall where we ate lunches and dinners. Did spend some time in the stockyards. Got to see a police takedown one night. We have attended every game of the championships for the past three years. During the Covid year, we were seated about 6 rows from the floor, just off the mid line and were seen on TV by my brother. He called to let us know. We were about the only people within range of the camera, apparently . . . . . We kept being focused upon . . . . .And we got several “In and Out” burger coupons and T shirts the first time we were there . . . . .

Who’s the home team for this game?

They played their bench more than usual and still Johnson played all 40 min, Ducas 35 and Saxen 33 min.

They don’t seem to have another point and I already think we have a huge advantage with Shead.

1 Like

I went in 2021 to the AAC Championship when they were still spacing people out with empty seats in between and was BLOWN away by the pre-game music piped in during the warm up period.

I returned to Dickey’s in 2022 for the NCAA Regional prepared with ear plugs for the music decibels but ended up not needing them.

We did not reap the swag that you got though.

Heim has the best brisket in the city. Hurtado has a Mexican twist and is very good.

For a place by Dickies, Hotel Dryce has a bar and a burger truck (Gustos) out back. Great smashburger and different types of tots. Awesome drinks. Its a small place so depending on how much the word has gotten out, might be busy.

2 Likes

Randy Bennett is 389-118 over the last 15 years before this season. 77%.

7 trips to the NCAAs in that span, 7 trips to the NIT.

They aren’t going to beat themselves.

2 Likes

And really, that’s the best compliment you can pay to anything in the Metroplex.

3 Likes

Just a heads up, the Coogs bench is in front of Section 108

Here’s the seating chart

1 Like

I have 6 in section 115.

3 Likes

LFG Coogs!

Hate these late tip-offs…

2 Likes

Will be representing in section 109

2 Likes

Down the road from Dickies. Lots of sad TCU football fans at In-N-Out. Haven’t seen any doubleheader fans yet. TCU fans said KS State was really loud at AT&T Stadium. Saving my voice for 8:30.

4 Likes

Come on, Jibba Jabba. You’re supposed to roll it til 3am!!

4 Likes

I was there last year for this even. There was maybe 1000 fans there. I’m interested to see this years turnout

Do los Gauchos’ fans travel?

I get a nap in… :wink:

1 Like

$head