Cougars - Rockets

9 Likes

They would crush us (UH), tho even if they’re the worst team in da liga.

3 Likes

No one is saying who would win.

I am lol.

Props!

Wasn’t the point.

Thanx! I work hard for it.

Oh damn… You’ve edit your original comment. Now my comment doesn’t make sense! Lol

3 Likes

Work harder to stay on topic.

Well that’s rude! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Just a suggestion.

It’s spelled “progs”

2 Likes

What would the line be?

If the game was called by college refs, the Rockets would have 50 turn overs as there are no rules in the pros.

1 Like

Agreed. The NBA is in a Jam. Everyone carries and travels. If they call it Tommy won’t get to watch his favorite player make fancy dribbling moves. Guys like Tommy hype up the NBA with street ball moves. Meanwhile, Bob is upset with the NBA as traditional basketball is fading away.

Can you imagine Sangun on the Coogs?

It would not even be fair.

4 Likes

Sums up so many comments . . . . .

I am a dedicated rockets fan (almost as much as I am a Coogs fan). Anyone who watches the Rockets knows that the problem isn’t age. They are pathetically bad because they don’t play hard. They don’t hustle back on defense they turn 50/50 balls into 90/10 balls for the other team. This team has no hustle or heart. In terms of basketball IQ…hell they invent new ways to turn the ball over. Some of their turnovers are at a level that you would be upset with a junior high level player. Shot selection?..sometimes they move the ball around but more often than not their attitude is “give me the ball fool!!”

They are interesting to watch to see if Jalen Green goes off but that is about it. Silas is probably an ok coach but what he is selling isn’t getting through. They need a new coach.

2 Likes

They need a coach like Kelvin Sampson, but we’re not giving him up without a fight.

NBA players don’t want to listen to a coach like Sampson. Pretty sure that’s why Sampson passed on the Orlando job a few years ago.

Silas ship needs to set sail…

1 Like