Dan Mullen out at Florida

https://twitter.com/ShehanJeyarajah/status/1462486143677747200

Sumlin to Florida!!

2 Likes

Then Herman

Urban Meyer is only one hour drive away.

They are so far behind in facilities, it’s a hard sell in the SEC. Why now with so many prestigious jobs open? Dumb move

2 Likes

There are gonna be some dud hires with all these big openings. Expect angry fans.

6 Likes

They just need co-coaches Sumlin and Herman. Kinda like a Miami Vice reboot set in Gainsville. The SWAG copter swoops in like in Magnum PI, then they are racing across the lake in an airboat. They drive a monster truck around town. The music is autotune/pop/rap country. :cowboy_hat_face: :crocodile: :beers:

13 Likes

While you’re at it, throw in Briles as OC/Associate Head coach!

3 Likes

YES! Visitng rivals are the Pirate Leach and Kiffin. They fight to win games while uncovering the shady side Miami and Alabama football becasue Sumlin, Herman, and Briles are so pure. The pet alligator :crocodile: fits in too. I wish I was good with meme editors now. This would be so Florida Man.

2 Likes

Sumlin and Herman may benefit from so much carnage and end up somewhere. Herman is looking pretty good to the Whorns right now.

Here are the P5 openings I can think of, feel free to add.
LSU
TCU
Fla
USC
Washington State
Texas Tech
Washington
Virginia Tech

Texas Tech hired the assistant from Baylor already

2 Likes

You forgot UT.

would love to include them but he hasn’t been fired yet.

Damn are they? Lol i always thought they had a ton of money like texas

I’m hearing Luke Fickell to Florida.

(Spread the word)

18 Likes

I’m sure willie Taggart has already submitted his application

Fickell to Florida, get it started!

5 Likes

YEP … Fickell to FLORIDA!!! … I heard from my cousin’s brother’s girlfriends sister who heard from her brothers barbers mothers boyfriend … VERY reliable … bet your piggy bank on it …

1 Like