Dark Horse Heisman Candidate

Alton McCaskill. Over 20 total Touchdowns.

13 Likes

Only 4 non QB winners this century so odds aren’t with him but I think he will have a great year.

3 Likes

10 Likes

So you’re going saying at least 10 wins?

1 Like

He will have a better chance in the B12 !
Go AMC!
Go Coogs!

3 Likes

Running backs don’t don’t get Heisman love like that anymore. the barely get votes. Corum finished 7th in voting and Robinson finished 9th and both of them had insane seasons.

Is this our next “BOOM”?

2 Likes

No chance, QB’s get all the love, u have to be on a team that is winning big which we have zero shot at next year, it’s a nice thought but not even a pipe dream

is this a thing? bc im in

2 Likes

You pretty much have to be the best player on a national title contender to sniff a Heisman these days. Christian McCaffrey had over 3000 all purpose yards but Stanford lost 2 games and he finished 2nd to Derrick Henry the most recent RB winner.

1 Like

He has a chance to get close to 2000 yards rushing. Everybody will be worried about our receivers. Leaving him to collect yards and TD’s. Similar to McCaffrey. We do have a complete team. He does not need a perfect line because of his patience similar to Arian Foster. He will see no eight man boxes. He will be the best back in the Big 12. Remember he did turn down Alabama to come Here. Alabama recruit Heisman candidates at RB alot. To me he would start at Alabama next year if he was there.

3 Likes

Mark Ingram won too.

Why Zero?

He is better than both

His release needs to get quicker. Oh he is that little phenom. Cody Paul was too at that age. Skeptical of the early entitlement since he is getting attention so Young.

UT Freshman QB will be up for Heisman when we play them maybe twice. I believe his play against Oklahoma and UT will shoot his name in the conversation. We have a complete team.

I seriously can’t tell if everything if you say is satire or you really believe this stuff

2 Likes

KenJourney is on a tear.
+100

2 Likes

Because we are going to be 6-6 at best.

2 Likes