Day 6 - …and I thought July will be a quiet month

Exactly the utau troll could not resist.

From “Texas Sports Nation:”
Stat of the day: $80 million. Estimated bill the Big 12 might give Texas and Oklahoma to allow them to leave the conference and end their media rights agreement

You put this shite in every thread–numerous times over and over in each thread.

You’re trying too hard. And you think a little too much of your point of view.

We get it. There’s no chance. All is black. Accept our fate and move on . . .

Enough already.

1 Like

It’s more like make the best of the most likely options available, but I’ll defer to your wishes, but pretty soon someone will have us going to the NFC East.

1 Like

We could illustrate this in many ways:

More than likely utau and okie response will be along the following.

uhoho, the dean of utau’s intramural trolling school is getting involved

The small12 commissioner can’t take it anymore

The small12 secretary needs some help too

2 Likes

one pic / gif per post at most, guys.

3 Likes

Bingo

The little thing we have to worry about

My guess is that we will not issue a statement until TU and OU formally file a petition with the Big 12 to exit, which will be VERY public…

Then. And only then, will the wheels start grinding. They have been turning, but this will be the Event Horizon, the Rubicon…

Well…

That happened

1 Like

Don’t expect anything from anyone who’s not a major player any time soon. But even if statements are issued from the AAC and UH expect it to be generic and vague. Even with today’s news, all the major pieces still have to be put in place before secondary motion occurs which that’s where we are in the secondary motion category.

1 Like

^^THIS^^

“Still proud to be together as the AAC.”
-per AAC offices

Still zero to say. Not sure why any of you are interested in hearing the obvious. Every school in the AAC and big 12 are calling other conferences.

1 Like

At least we know we aren’t in panic mode like the fools labelled as the Big 12 Leftoverrs.

1 Like

Not sure what PANIC mode even means. All teams are exploring their options as they should be

Yup…now it is Oh-Ficial…
Chaos Theory, meet Battle Royale…
Oh. And Freakonomics.

I see what you did there

Panic mode for us would be lobbying openly for Big 12 membership for fear of being left behind. Glad we’re not doing that.

4 Likes

I love that our silence is deafening. I wonder how many others are asking “what the hell is UH gonna do?”

2 Likes