Dec 19th UTEP @ UH - 7pm CT on ESPN 3 (W 77-57)

Back-to-back losses at FC? Man, I hope not. Let’s hope the bucket by the tunnel doesn’t have a lid on it in the first half. I blame that goal’s issues on the trampoline dunk guy who hung on it on Opening Night!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas Trampoline Guy. You’re fired!!!

3 Likes

I wonder if anyone’s looked at the statistics on that basket.

I noticed this weekend that OkState’s FG% dropped dramatically in the 2nd half, and ours was much improved in 2nd half.

And it’s not the first time I’ve noticed. Not sure if it’s halftime adjustments or something about the goal.

1 Like

So much this. And we should have bought TSU’s rims.

3 Likes

I like to say it was the trampoline dunker because it is more fun to have than to say that the backdrop of the tunnel makes it more difficult.

However, to the dunker damage, check out the over 40% shooting in the first half for the Coogs in the Oregon opener. I doubt they have shot that % in the first half at FC since:

(Shhhh…Oregon’s 2nd half shooting was much better than their 1st half in that game which debunks the dunker damage but that is too boring…)

Unable to attend tonight. If anyone wants two seats near the band, let me know and I will transfer them to you.

1 Like

I’m not sure what I can see tonight that will make up for last game. Maybe if we put up 150 pts and have -5 turnovers?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1207823791923060736

Mills starting for Deeky now

3 Likes

Good.

I WAS RIGHT

Oh noes.

TV Teddy Valentine on the court. We are in serious trouble!

1 Like

will be curious who runs the point

Famous Rocket Calvin Muphey led the Whose House chant tonight. Wearing one of his famous blinging suits. Need to get him to work with the UH guards on the stop and pop and free throws :slight_smile:

I noticed everybody switched shoes too. I think the new shoes were causing all the slipping.

1 Like

Looks like the refs are going to be front and center tonight.

3 Likes

our home game refs have been terrible… so tick tack

3 Likes

Offense looks pretty terrible early…

1 Like

Ugly ugly game so far. Refs just called a second foul on Grimes for pushing off on the defender when player clearly slipped.

1 Like

What happened to Fabian’s offensive game …