Dec 19th UTEP @ UH - 7pm CT on ESPN 3 (W 77-57)

Way to punish a player for a great basketball move.

1 Like

Not much noticeable improvement on our behalf.

The NCAA has to do something. It is jsut killer to the entertainment value when refs call games like this. The are making the refs have to make so many judgement calls with the strict contact rules. There way to many games and not enough talented refs to enforce rules yet keep the games flowing.

Maybe Jarreau is just better off the bench??

1 Like

Harris is having a block party on defense! Might as well have cooler and tent down there if they keep going to the rim on the week side on him.

3 Likes

One bad play in coaches eyes on defense negates the couple of nice ones and Harris is yanked.

i think its jarreau is better vs man to man team … we are averaging like 80pts a game vs the team that play man.

im more surprised utep came out today wity man after looking at our losses and wins

1 Like

Deeky with the nice alley-oop to Greshem!

Until we play good vs a zone I think u right.

Mills with some good one on one defense

anybody using a link?

dejon was the key to this game…get him back in

Coogs got the decent lead and then went to sleep. Alley with the mid range jumper. Like to see more of that from him.

Well jsut like that back to a 10 point lead.

These refs are really in love with the offensive foul tonight. Coogs up 10 could be more but seems like every game the Coogs go cold for about a 4 minute stretch and it hard to explain. You see the flashes just struggle putting it all together for whole game at times which leads to difficulty against the better teams.

1 Like

The halftime show was way better tonight!!!

1 Like

I just saw on Twitter. Is TV Ted one of the officials? Explains all the offensive foul calls.

1 Like

The thing with their cold streak tonight is that they are missing shots at the basket or close to it. I’m ok with it. They’re missing good shots… Not last second threes.

1 Like

Actually, the other ref is making those offensive foul calls.

1 Like

Millswitzki

1 Like