Deeky

Doing that scrum Williams literally sits on Deeky’s head. Then William’s elbow seems to strike Deeky’s head. There were numerous elements during that incident to warrant a tech on both teams. So what’s the right call? Easy, double technical, jump ball(Houston), play on! That was a P5 game, with G5 refs no change that HISD refs!

11 Likes

What did they do to warrant a T??? Our player literally bit their player on the thigh and you think it should be a jump ball? Terrible take.

4 Likes

Look at the clip dude, Williams sits on Deeky’s head then strikes him with his elbow.

4 Likes

If you dive at someone’s legs and they fall on you, it’s equal to biting someone? Is that really your argument?

I would think if you got bit you react with a Yelp or something to try and stop it immediately, like push his face or something. It didn’t look like he got bit to me.

1 Like

That’s exactly the reaction youd expect. Maybe he reacted to his lips or face touching his thigh. As far as an imprint of teeth. It didn’t even look like he opened his mouth wide enough to get a bite in.

Teams are starting to target DJ and they know they have a bigger chance with him gone.

1 Like

Refs saw bit marks. There is nothing to defend here. Nothing can justify such a stupid juvenile act. It cost us the game. Don’t blame others for your actions.

6 Likes

What is the big deal? I didnt bite him, he fell into my teeth.
Regards,
Luis Suarez

2 Likes

To be honest I was Concerned with Deekys reaction to getting kicked out. If I didn’t bite the guy and they kicked me out I would have become very angry. If he truly bit the guy out of anger he should be suspended

1 Like

it was definitely not out of anger…

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1224060023682125824

2 Likes

Look closely at Williams’ actions, he sits on Deeky’s head then strikes Deeky wih his elbow. I don’t know how the league can give Deeky corrective action but completely absolving Williams.

4 Likes

That happens in almost every scrabble for the ball, what never happens is somebody biting.
Deeky made coach a liar last night, he has a lot to make up for and is very lucky to have coach Sampson still willing to work with him.

3 Likes

sampson saw the wrong clip…not really a liar

4 Likes

He believed Deeky

thats not what sampson said… he said he watch the clips we saw…and rewatched them 3 times (talking keith williams clip, which was the original rumored bite) and did not see a bite… said ive never once watch something 3 times and missed it…

he never said he trusted deeky or took him at his word…he was just looking at the wrong clip

1 Like

Is it possible that Sampson was directed to suspend him by Pezman and/or Dr. Khator?

He asked Deeky at the time “Did you bite this man”

1 Like

I doubt that. They let him run his program.

2 Likes

but that wasnt what sampson back his presser off of…sampson said he watch the clip (The wrong one) and there was no bite…how does that make him a liar

3 Likes