Deeky

Biting just comes off as so emasculated. Just ask Suarez. Man that incident still follows him from airport to airport…even all these years later. I should say incidents.

1 Like

Agreed, he put his coach in a horrible situation.

Well, I have looked at the film an it could be a bite or not a bite. Our team does not deserve mockery
and I hope no one acts on the bad ideas I have seen here. GO COOGS!

1 Like

We’ll get the mockery Dejon inflicted on us…no more.

8zSLvwlVtPzWg Rhett Hammersmith's International Haus of Horrors

Too soon?

4 Likes

If it wasn’t a bite, why did Deeky apologize?

Intimidation.

And I got blasted for suggesting a spoof with Hannibal Lecter lol

1 Like

I should just shut up,but I am totally in sync with the previous post. In short we got UCon home cooking on a boil!!

Luis Suarez

Yes the entire stadium is singing

1 Like

Are you saying that Jarreau will face something similar? Why are you posting this?

1 Like

I don’t understand why a fan of The University of Houston would want to ridicule our own player at a game. A visiting player I get. Could somebody please explain this to me? What am I missing?

3 Likes

Bite me.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ve been out of the loop this weekend at the deer lease. is there any national attention to this or has it pretty much flown under the radar?

on my 30 minute commute this morning all the talk was about the Super Bowl but thats just 30 minutes.

I guess this happened at about the “best” time possible as the Super Bowl will most likely be all the talk on sports channels.

Not a lot of national attention that I’ve seen…but we can be sure that every game he plays for UH in the future will be prefaced by the biting incident. Not good!

1 Like

To be fair, you said Animal Lecter, and then still misspelled it this time.

Lol. I dont know what it is with me and the mix up with that name.

The auto-correct excuse works every time.

2 Likes

To be fair to Deeky , at that point in the game I wanted to bite the TV.

4 Likes