Delete Thread

Topic closed

8 Likes

Idiot never learns when to shut up.

7 Likes

This could be so many things. His inability to coach the effing stuff. My buyout is too big. Nonverbally attacking fans at the end of a game. So many things.

4 Likes

Nah… The worst is when he throws his own players during HALFTIME under the bus cussing them out!!!

2 Likes

That is a classic.

The day he is fired is going to be a wonderful day to be a coog.

10 Likes

The bigger thing to note is that he conned the Billionaire Buyer not once, but TWICE, into a contract for someone that was obviously here for a cash grab.

Herman had us on the national radar at the end of year one and had us in the playoff discussion in year two.

CDH convinced everyone to red shirt the season and run off our best quarter back and then took the next three years to build a rooster than he couldn’t win with.

I’ll support my Coogs but it will be a happy day when we actually get a coach in here that we can actually be proud of and who delivers on the field.

CDH does neither of those and personally I’m getting sick of his arrogance.

12 Likes

there are two other threads on this

5 Likes

His arrogance rubs me the wrong way. I really don’t think he gives a f#@$ either.

7 Likes

Its comical at this point, i almost believe he wants to rile up Coogfans.

5 Likes

I made myself clear on the other thread. He wouldn’t be allowed in my house.

4 Likes

I don’t care what he says, how he says it. It is dumb to care about any of the comments in that article. I care if he wins. If he wins, it doesn’t matter.

5 Likes

Dont forget

“I aint taking responsibility for that.”

6 Likes

Classic Dana.

Dana needs to just shut up and coach

6 Likes

Does Sampson coach football?

2 Likes

I love the pain of the CDH haters. They spend so much time worrying about something they cant control nor influence. My perfect world would be that Holgorsen stays for 20 years and continues to drive you all insane.

8 Likes

4 Likes

yeah sure, perhaps we should have kept Applewhite. No wait, Herman! He killed it at UT, didnt he? No we need a coach like Briles. Now there is a standard we should have maintained. Kevin Sumlin more to your liking? If only we could have kept him he could have done what he did at A&M or Arizona for us.

Yes, blame it on the coach. If we dont have one that wins 11 games a year then let’s start over. It has worked so far hasn’t it?

Perhaps the problem is deeper than the head coach

3 Likes

Should be fired for just making that statement. At any type of job, if the person has no fear of being fired, there is no incentive to actually do their job. Especially if the person knows they have millions of dollars coming their way no matter what. Just from previous statements made it seems like Fertitta is the actual person calling the shots. Let his a@@ pay Dana.

1 Like