Depth chart for receivers

Well, hell… no use in even going to the games !!

2 Likes

We will have three 1,000 yard receivers this year. Bank on it!

2 Likes

I would normally say trust the coach but coach hasn’t done enough to this point to trust him like, Sampson :smirk:

4 Likes

I don’t think we have ever had 3X1000 yd receivers since the breakup of the SWC, and we are going to go from having one 1000yd receiver since Holgorsen got here to three in one season?

That’s going to be a “no” from me.

Edit: 2009 we had three - Carrier, Cleveland, Edwards

I’m going to comment on your reply because I am married to a retired military veteran and our son is active duty. Not cool. Your comment was not necessary. Do better.

17 Likes

Giena, he is anti-military. I think he was temporarily banned for a rant that occurred back during the season. Just take it in stride and ignore.

5 Likes

Good advice, I will.

3 Likes

Wow and I thought we were 1st class thread hijackers over in the satellite.

3 Likes

This is a sports forum if you’ve got a problem with our troops take it somewhere else cause nobody here gives a flying crap what you think about our troops or war. Stick to sports

8 Likes

Ok.

Are we in the mix for any receivers? Transfers that is

GGF

1 Like

Nobody gives a rats rear end about your stance on all this. Again stick to sports

3 Likes

And Dana get some receivers! Lol

How many years did you serve and in which branch?

1 Like

GGF

1 Like

We have 16 on our roster, the 2:from the portal green & Erwin and the incoming Guidry . That s 19 receivers plus we have 4 tight ends . I see Carter, Dell, Smith, Street, Sawyer and Erwin getting the most PT. We have many young receivers and maybe a couple step up like Robinson or Wafer . We also have Green to factor in for his unique skill set and the transfer Hamilton from West Tex A&M.

1 Like

What does ggf mean?

1 Like

Go Get Frenched …

1 Like

Ahhh ok…