Depth chart for receivers

I really hate to give Rayos more attention than he deserves, but that guy really needs to get a life.

Totally unprovoked and unwarranted attack upon servicemembers on his part.

His being the son of a Vet hardly excuses that, nor does it bolster his credibility on such things. It certainly does not immunize him from criticism when he does such things.

His Father’s service is a credit to his Father, NOT to him.

10 Likes

Why pick it up again 7 hrs later when it was fading into the night. Let it rest so to speak.

Let’s Go Get Some Receivers-- CDH

2 Likes

You are aware that Cary was a Senior enlisted man, right?

Check your facts next time.

2 Likes

I would like to bring some troops home that have 4.4 or better speed and can catch and have them stationed at TDECU.

3 Likes

That wouldn’t be me. Sorry. I played soccer at UH in the TISL.

1 Like

Twinmom,
You have support from this Retired Navy Commander! Let’s do football here only. All other stuff not cool !

7 Likes

Likewise, she and Cary both have the support of this retired Army Lieutenant Colonel.

1 Like

I always believed there was untapped football talent in the military. Coming out of high school they might not have the size, but 4 years in they could.

Give BYU their missions/retreats to get their players older and bigger.

Lets create a walkon program for Uncle Sam’s finest. You know they aren’t going to quit in the forth quarter.

1 Like

Amen Brother !

What happened to the Kam Scott kid? Transfer from Mizzou I believe.

Giena, you were a Navy commander? I am impressed! I only made it to FTG2 (E5 or 3 stripe sergeant for you army types) in my 4 years. For you non Navy types, Commander in the navy is the same rank as Lt. Colonel in the other branches.

Site says he’s still with the team, had to sit out because of NCAA transfer rules I believe:

Edit: NVM the 2021 roster doesn’t have him listed. :thinking:

! Oh no, no Navy CDR! Would have been nice though! My husband spent 10 years in the Navy AD1(AW) and almost 14 in the army and retired as a 1SG, turned down rank of SMG because he was separating from the service. Had a great career and very proud of him. CDR sure would have been nice!

6 Likes

Not sure what happened to Scott. I was looking forward to seeing him play

1 Like

Gone, Sellers reported couple months ago.

1 Like

BTW, an FTG2 would now be rated as an FC2. FT is now reserved for the submarine fire control technicians. FTG (fire control Tech, guns) is now part of the surface overall weapons systems fire control systems. When I was aboard the Forrestal, I was a FTG2 even after they removed the guns and replaced them with the Sea Sparrow surface to air missile system. We were the first ship to use them and my division had to go through special training during our time in the yards when they were repairing the ship and changing to missiles. I’m not sure when they made the change in rating system, but it was after I left.

When you husband was an aviation machinist mate, was he aboard carriers or land based?

1 Like

He was mostly land based. Our only sea duty was when he was stationed at NAS Sigonella in Sicily. We were there for 3 years. His squadron would do small dets around the Med and Africa. He was aboard the Kennedy, Ike, Roosevelt, Coral Sea, Saipan and the Ponce for some time. Then Desert Storm happened and well, that changed everything for his squadron.

3 Likes

My son was aboard the USS Seattle, AO3 in the Kennedy task force during Desert Storm.

1 Like

I’m definitely partial to the Navy. Very different vibe than the Army. Two different worlds for sure.

1 Like

I originally wanted to be a Marine because my dad was in WWII. But I had flat feet and couldn’t get in, but wangled my way into the navy. After being in the navy, I was glad I wasn’t in the Marines. I definitely think the navy is the best branch of the armed forces. The Marines are good too, that’s why the navy keeps them. :wink: (To those who don’t know, the Marines are a branch of the navy.)

1 Like