Derek Parish

42 Likes

Good luck, Sir! You have made us all proud. Best wishes on the next chapter in your journey.

9 Likes

It’s time for the young man to spread his wings at the next level! He has done enough at this level! Good luck!

5 Likes

I believe this is the right decision for Derek, thank him for his years here, and really hope to see him in the NFL.

4 Likes

Give 'em hell.

5 Likes

A great Coog for life!

7 Likes

Good luck, Derek! Thanks for your time here! I hope we can all continue to enjoy your football talents at the next level!

5 Likes

I didn’t know that he had another year of eligibility.

5 Likes

Good luck to you Mr. Parish. Thank you for your worthy contributions to our football program.

3 Likes

Question: Did he graduate?

3 Likes

Count me as a fan wherever you go, Derek!

5 Likes

Yeah, he graduated and has his degree. His mom mentioned it in a thread a while ago.

2 Likes

Yes, he earned his BS in Sociology

18 Likes

He could have used a medical redshirt, I believe he was eligible for that.

1 Like

What’s his twin up to?

His grandmother is on a committee with me and her face always glows when we talk about Derek.
good luck Derek.

7 Likes

Blake is home for Christmas. He is still with the 82nd Airborne at Ft. Bragg. He will attend a special training school at Ft. Benning in January for about 8 weeks. Thank you for asking :blush:

20 Likes

Proud of Derek and his contributions and leadership. I wish him nothing but the best in life.

4 Likes

In our group he is very associated with having the most aesthetically pleasing rear end, so his nickname is America’s ass.

1 Like

Hahaha :rofl:

3 Likes