Difference between Briles, Herman & Holgerson

I agree, and it makes sense. I had to laugh a little at the “tag team” reference because Derek and his twin pulled the same stunt multiple times!

3 Likes

Lets see…Is it CDH is only one to not be fired at this point in their HC careers ?

Just gonna put it out there – these numbers are scary close to Gary Ward’s 2015 line.

1 Like

Don’t worry about the fact that Ward has almost 1,000 more rushing yards, 10% higher completion percentage, 1.5 Ypa higher passing, 2 ypa higher rushing, he averaged closer to 1 TO per game than 2. Just gonna put those facts out there. Almost 150 to 130 passing rating advantage (passing only- not running in that which would skew it way more in the wrong direction from your argument. Look I want to see QB1 and coach have a great year but the numbers have to improve for whatever reason - play calling, injuries,…(which I believe this years they will and we get more Ws)

The amount of angst spent again CDH is unreal. You create one anti CDH thread a day. You can’t help it.
I get it. Can we all agree that this season is pivotal for CDH? Do you really think CDH is untouchable? Because this is what you are really writing. CDH does not produce this season? He will be gone. But what is the point to hammer the same point before the season even started? Wins and losses are linked with attendance. Can’t we just pull together for our SCHOOL? Isn’t it the point on even visiting coogfans?

3 Likes

The odd thing is that the folks that are doing all the btching and complaining often seem oblivious to the obvious (to others) harm they are doing to themselves and those around them - including the UH FB program that they claim to support. Reminds me of the old saying - “with friends like these who needs enemies?”

1 Like

I expect people to start threads when they have some different/original to say, not simply post a thread version of every comment that has already been made in every thread about coaching so far.

1 Like

There’s a thread on the UT board that’s over 29 pages long discussing their offensive line and dissing on individual players with some pretty offensive language that is fortunately not allowed here.

If players heading to UH can’t take criticism from the dozens of posters we have, they won’t take it at a major program with thousands of posters dishing on them.

Stay here, our bitching is hand holding.

That being said, calling out individual player is unnecessary.

1 Like

Ridiculous. He didn’t change his offense to accomodate a player’s talent. He changed players. He tried to make a player with an NFL talent arm (Allen) into a run first RPO QB.

If you want to give him credit for changing players to fit his offense, you can, but he used the same RPO that he ran under Herman regardless of what QB was playing.

5 Likes

Coogfans, the place for haters to vent. Sounds lovely!

all the fans on all the fan boards, rant, rave and btch and complain, we are no different lol

1 Like

I don’t know about roses, but peach season is in and time for Blue Bell Peach Ice Cream. Yum!!

1 Like

1 Like

If that makes you feel better about ranting, bitching and moaning then okay. They say misery loves company, and yall prove it on Coogfans daily.

Difference between the 3 of them is one of them is a proven winner. His name rhymes with Files.

2 Likes

FIFY

I’ll have to try this flavor.

Winning fixes all. Until we win, the fan base should not be happy. We can’t win 12 games a year but being .500 is not to much to ask for.

2 Likes

No reason we can’t win 10+ this season.

1 Like

It’s really good. So is their strawberries and cream, and their banana pudding, and pineapples and cream, and … well you get the picture. If it says Blue Bell, it’s good. This comes from an ice cream expert.

1 Like