Do we stay in the top 25?

I feel we should drop to 24, but I can also see outside the top 25.

We drop because we are a big 12 team.

7 Likes

We know dang well we are gonna get dropped out of the top 25 lol.

2 Likes

No. We drop out. There are a bunch of 3-0 SEC and BIG teams , one of which will take our spot.

We won’t stay in the Top 25 but I do think we hover around the low 20s in the RV category

1 Like

I think we stay in. Had a lot of the voters eyes with a Friday night game. If we had played yesterday, we would be out.

1 Like

Nope. We fell a spot last week in the coaches poll with a win. We are not staying up there with a loss

1 Like

I am not too confident we stay in the top 25… I figure we land around 26/27 in vote getters… we should be back in no later than the UCF game with a couple of wins.

Our 2 wins include Southern. That’s costly. That might be enough of an excuse to drop us though it would be BS.

It will be close. Wouldn’t be shocked if we stay in. That was a HELL of game Friday night.

1 Like

We fell out in Coaches to #26 but only 2 points over Miss State. So could have fallen to 27

Nope. RV

No we will not

How is Oregon ranked as high as they are?

They struggled against a Boise St. team, that struggled with South Dakota last night/this morning. Oregon got beat soundly by an Oklahoma State team that is perceived to not be a good team…

Houston beat the New Pac 12s arguably best team and lost to a ranked Tech team, in a “hostile” environment, on an on-field call that could have gone either way…

Make it make sense…

9 Likes

This is exactly why there shouldn’t be rankings till week 5 at least.

6 Likes

Just win the games and we’ll see how much we rise in the polls.

Ap has us at #25. Better then coaches poll.

3 Likes

AP still in at #25

https://x.com/ap_top25/status/2101733976599646392?s=46

12 Likes

Fantasy Football Sjsu GIF by San Jose State Spartans

3 Likes

Earning respect.

3 Likes

Agree! Nice to see this!