"Done Deal"

Done deal LOL calling Coach V!!

3 Likes

HYPED!

Now that was funny

1 Like

Of the four schools, BYU is likely the most lucrative catch. So I don’t see Memphis over them.

4 Likes

Cincy had several years as a high performer in the big east. They have better history to point to than Memphis.

2 Likes

I don’t think it should be an either/or situation. Invite Memphis and SDSU to make it 14. Having the owner of FedEx as Memphis’ money backer is never a bad thing.

1 Like

No reason to go West of BYU. If 14 is in play, grab Memphis and SMU.

1 Like

They (along with SDSU) thumbed their noses at AAC within weeks of joining so I say let them stay in the MWC. Memphis is the one that I have some sympathy for – they have fielded competitive football and basketball teams for a while…I am shocked they are being left out of this deal but I guess it was a numbers deal.

1 Like

Sure but they also have plenty of cons as well.

No to SMU

7 Likes

We can do a 2-1 with smu but other than that no. That way SMU can have a P5 team on their schedule.

4 Likes

Stop with the FedEx money already. They didn’t do squat for AAC when they said they were if we added Memphis back then. All the FedEx money going to Penny and his recruits now.

6 Likes

Or if we crush them (like OU in 2016) and then they change their minds! Don’t think they 8 have that power this time. They need us!

Then grab USF. Those really should be the only 3 options. Unless, and I don’t think this happens, USC leaves the Pac. Then we need to raid the Pac.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeteThamel/status/1433871029735235612

2 Likes

Please get us out of this conference after this season. Please.

Sick of playing Tulsa, Tulane, ECU, Temple, etc

16 Likes

Hopefully now if Dana flops we can get some real BOOMS, I feel you brother. Either way we’re going to be Great Again

7 Likes

This is a true statement and while I’m still hoping we know the value of our hand sticking together, I’m willing to start looking for silver linings. And I guess more makable road trips.

OT:
Clear Falls plays Pasadena Memorial at 6pm tomorrow night watching my nephew so I’ll be watching this game on my phone. This was a tough call.

1 Like

Patience my young padawan.

2 Likes

Cinci has a beautiful campus. That probably put them over the top.

2 Likes