Doug Belk getting OWNED

No answer for this Kansas offense.

4 Likes
1 Like

He isn’t a good coach. I’ve been saying that for 2 years now.

6 Likes

They’re showing a total lack of respect for the UH defense at the end of the first half. Embarrassing performance all the way around.

5 Likes

Third game of of the season and we’ve shown absolutely zero ability to even remotely contain scrambling QBs, despite facing them 3 games in a row. That’s outright incompetence on display.

19 Likes

We are to small

2 Likes

We are waiting to really show our defensive playbook in conference play. These games don’t even matter.

4 Likes

Well, I guess I might have been fooled by the Coogs performance last year after the Tech game- I thought this would be a pretty special year- as of right now, I was totally wrong.

2 Likes

He had good numbers here last year. We put people in the NFL. he worked under Saban. he has recruited well. I understand the hype. He is very young and this is just his second year actually calling plays. I’m sure he still has lots to learn before going to his next gig

2 Likes

Truly, what has happened to him? Just in disbelief.

1 Like

It’s pretty clear they miss Hall, Jones and Williams from that defense. Belk hasn’t adjusted.

6 Likes

Belk is a trash coordinator.

3 Likes

More like pwned.

2 Likes

I’m assuming the concepts of a running QB is new to Belk. Third ward D got owned… again

2 Likes

nope but he’ll find an answer for a mid tier G5 offense. Kansas evicted the whole block on sack ave

2 Likes

I think he is proven as a good recruiter… as a DC he is a work in progress and seems to struggle against non-basic play calling

Just some mystifying alignments today. I’m sure there’s a reason but damn.

2 Likes

We seemed to be giving away outside with LB/S alignment all day… was odd and seemed too easy to beat.

1 Like

I can’t fathom a sweep where there’s so much space the back is waiting for his blockers to form an armada

1 Like

Belk sucks

1 Like