Down goes Bama

I had basically the same thing happen to me in 1979. I was unaware I was walking on "hallowed’ ground when a couple of the pretend soldiers came running at me with there hands on the hilt

I started my storied academic career at another institution of higher learning. Joined a frat as a freshman. Part of hell week was a scavenger hunt, but not like one that you can imagine. One item was to take a photo (Polaroid) wearing fins, mask, and snorkel in one of their sacred fountains. They were not amused, especially after we walked on the sacred grass. Douche bags.

1 Like

SOS still favors Kansas with its 15 Quad 1 wins.’
Right now I don’t care where we are seeded. Just ready to get to dancing

2 Likes

Was there in ‘79. What a great finish! Terry Elston…

4 Likes

The weight of being repeatedly interviewed about anything but basketball has got to be weighing on the “less involved” players, staff, and coaches.

Yeah, in a year where there is no S16/E8 regional in Texas whatever overall seed is pretty irrelevant compared to drawing a team we matchup well with

2 Likes

What a great game! A number of us went on to Kyle Field after the game and it was no big deal.

You can, and you should. This is the light and the way.

3 Likes

I was taking pictures on the sideline when I put “one toe over the line” and the jerk got really nasty.

1 Like

Sounds like a good place to put some life giving salt.

Lol

Memphis is Mephisto .

1 Like

Yesterday was the only time I can remember cheering for Aggy. Remember that Memphis beat Aggy and when Bama beat us, A&M wasn’t even picked for the tourney.

1 Like