Emanuel Sharp in the building and in uniform

Good to see him here getting used to the environment.

1 Like

He needs to slim down, coach Bishop will have him shape soon lol

2 Likes

Coach was asked about Sharp, he said he knows nothing about him yet.

2 Likes

Sharp’s ego:

3 Likes

Every time his names is brought up someone has to talk about him needing to get in shape……enough guys.

We all know how good Coach Bishop is and that he will do wonders for the kid.
I don’t think it has to be mentioned every time he is brought up in conversation.

And this is not a shot at you Bandera…. It’s just been brought up over and over.

2 Likes

The dude is not shaped like Taze Moore. Just let your brain understand that this is the way the guy looks. If you must judge him, judge him by his basketball game, but c’mon people. He is a better athlete than everyone currently writing on this board so maybe just don’t when you feel the need to comment.

14 Likes

Top 100 talent too

1 Like

Very strange for 30+ year old men to go online and call a young man with more athletic prowess than they have ever had “fat”.

14 Likes

Imagine how great Charles Barkley could have been if only he would have been “in better shape”.

4 Likes

Do we just remember Barkley as a Rocket? Or what he looks like now!?

Dude looks like he was built in a lab in his Philly and Phoenix days.

1 Like

There are measurables and and then there is playing ability. Is Sharp can play up to his expected ability I don’t care if he weighs 300 pounds.

Already looks like Sharpe has lost. Few pounds.

1 Like

Look at what Barkley looked like when he was at Auburn. He was the round mound of rebound. When he showed up in Philadelphia, he was chiseled.

2 Likes

Agree. He is a big chested boy. If he is indeed a point guard, those who guard him are going to need help !!

1 Like

Anyone that has a problem with Sharp’s “physique” needs to watch some of his video. Period. He can handle the ball very well and his “physique” has no problem putting the ball in the hoop.

1 Like

Guy can flat shoot!

Agreed.

I know everyone is hyped for Walker and Arceneaux and believe me I am as well……but something tells me Sharp is going to be really special….a fan favorite before he leaves.

I know the sizes and positions are not exactly the same, however we will have a Young, Drexler, Olajuwon starter kit with these freshman.

3 Likes

I don’t believe anyone said they have a problem with his physique. However he will trim down and get in much better condition once he is in our S&C program and has our training table. I think it is great he can be here a half year jump to start this program. He probably needs it the most. I am betting he
, Walker and Arceneaux will have two spots in the rotation next season to battle.

One guy is a chiseled physique the other is the champion of the world.

4 Likes

I would not want to take a shot above the ear from King Fury. My goodness.