Game 21: #3 Houston @ UCF - January 25th, 2023 (W 82-71)

4 Likes

Temple did beat Villanova.

1 Like

Yeah… I misread it yesterday… Such a Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde team…

The team I watched is capable of excellent play

UH -8.5. No Durr or Johnson for UCF and UH spitting nails after losing at home to Temple. I’m taking UH on that line.

1 Like

I want to win but if we’re aspiring to win it all we shouldn’t worry about them being at full strength

2 Likes

I’m not worried. I just think -8.5 is easy money, especially when they are missing those guys and we’re coming off an infuriating loss.

4 Likes

I know. I’m just vocalizing the collective angst.

LFG Coogs… Get the train back on the tracks today!

1 Like

It’s game day!

1 Like

Black jerseys tonight.

UCF is 57th in the NET. So would be Quad 1.

2 Likes

Not to overstate the obvious but we have got to win this game. It just doesn’t feel like an ordinary game to me.

3 Likes

Yep, Kansas lost a disappointing game at home (blown out by TCU) and then went on the road next game and lost at Baylor…hope we aren’t feeling sorry for ourselves and get after UCF

1 Like

Don’t like those black jerseys can’t see the numbers or names on them on tv

4 Likes

Say what you will…

The top 6 basketball teams in this league are pretty salty…

1 Like

I feel like our players are pretty easy to recognize tho, there are only 5 of them in the game at a time. They all play so different too you can just tell when somebody dribbles who has the ball :joy:

2 Likes

Kyle, totally agree with what you are saying about the AAC! You would think that the college bb experts have enough data at this point of the season to realize this is a tough conference! So many people judge a bb team by the name of school and nothing else!

1 Like

As close as I watch the games , i will admit I find myself getting Sasser & Shead mixed up couple times per game, if they aren’t close to the camera on particular play. Only w the Black unis though.

Yeah they are like the same height. I get that. They just move so totally different it’s easy to tell on offense. Defense can be harder tho

1 Like