Game 36: #9 Auburn vs #1 Houston - NCAA Tournament - March 18th, 2023 - 6:10 pm CST - TBS

Do we know which day we play in the 16?

Friday

5 Likes

Friday

3 Likes

CKS agreed
 My man!

I know we have more business to take care of but this is finally what we have been asking for with Mark. A Shead Sharp Mark starting backcourt next year could be something special if mark has this killer mindset. Also Sharp really knows how to score the ball 7 points in only 13 minutes. He’s going to be a special bucket getter

7 Likes

My wife makes be stand in a safe place where I can’t break anything. Too nervous to sit still or sit down.

3 Likes

Also rewatched the highlights and Shead and Sasser look about 60-70% they could barely move their feet on defense and did not look good driving. Yet they grinding it out like this. They are built different. But Kendric Davis doesn’t think our guard group is great :joy::man_shrugging:t5: have fun at home!

10 Likes

Remember to drink some water, buddy.

5 Likes

Clever.

That’s what she said

Silly question, where and what time is the game scheduled on Friday?

times not decided till sunday night

Time is TBD.

Friday 3/24 in TMobile Center in Kansas City.

1 Like

I did a prop bet on Mark going 16+ tonight. I had a feeling he was gonna go off with Auburn’s small back court rotation. Got lucky with the foul trouble.

I just finished reading the comments in this thread. MrCoog and pearland can see themselves off this board. Seriously, get a life.

4 Likes

Thanks guys! Did anyone feel Rutgers vibes?

2 Likes

Just happy we won and advanced!

50-23 in second half!

Once again hold an opponent at or below 65. Once again win. Close to automatic.

Tramon with an astonishing game!

I recorded this. Lots of pleasurable hours in my future.

8 Likes

Big ups to John Houston and staff for getting Sasser and Shead ready to play today.

We don’t win today without him.

18 Likes

Good thing we get an extra day of rest for Sasser and Shead.

3 Likes

I bet T Mark is ready to play again right now. :laughing:

10 Likes