GAME THREAD: #7 Iowa State (27-7) vs #1 Houston (30-4) l March 16th 5pm/ESPN (L 41-69)

Houston wins. Go Coogs!

15 Likes

I want Baylor again.

7 Likes

Me too I’ve seen enough of ISU they are just as physical as we are

4 Likes

I want ISU to remind them they were never that close with us if not for some home cooking at ISU.

8 Likes

Any watch parties tomorrow??

2 Likes

The atmosphere will be electric tomorrow and make for great tv. Huge crowd advantage to Iowa St. I hope Roberts can play, even limited minutes. It would be an inspiration to his teammates. Need everyone to bring their A game, being shorthanded.

3 Likes

Home crowd environment for Iowa State tomorrow. Let’s send them into the tournament reeling from a second loss to Houston.

5 Likes

No way our team lets off the gas pedal.

I think Sampson tells the boys to win at all costs.

Let’s take it all baby

7 Likes

Iowa State might have more fans there tomorrow than at our first matchup.

4 Likes

4 Likes

UH opening line is -5 tomorrow.

2 Likes

https://x.com/joseph_duarte/status/1768846191301660678

16 Likes

Woah, now I want it! Recently as this team has grown I am super confident vs any team. At home we were untouchable but even on a neutral floor we seem to be REALLY strong.

Tis Gameth Daye.

I’ll have plenty of fun “having to use the portapotty” while trying to keep an eye on the Coogs here on day 2.

38 Likes

It’s game day!

5 Likes

That’s lit!

1 Like

Way to rep UH, Dude ! Watch out for those aggy/horn people, they are sneaky.
Go Coogs !

1 Like

Won’t be a truly neutral game tomorrow ISU will have 20K, us 500 if we are lucky fan wise, neutral court per say but home game for ISU in fan support

3 Likes

This will be like playing Auburn in bama

3 Likes

The game’s at five. Why are they working you that late on a Saturday? You want Pearland to “pay a visit” to management?

7 Likes