GAME THREAD: Texas (16-9) @ #3 Houston (21-3) 2/17 12PM CBS (W 82-61)

19 Likes

Lets give the Bonghorns a nice ass kicking exit out the Big 12

25 Likes

Wow, so Texas gets a week off too.

UT doesnt play mid-week.

Both teams will be well rested next Saturday

1 Like

For a change, I think we actually win in a blowout. Only thing that can keep it close is if Ace-Miss goes off or that other guy on their team known to go off.

Gonna be a long week waiting for this. I’ll be fired up.

12 Likes

Me too can’t wait lol

1 Like

If only the Texas A&M game was this week. It would have been a very fun week if it had been.

1 Like

Can we please wear our Phi Slama Jama whites as we kick UT’s a$$ out the conference door? Pretty please?

19 Likes

We can save that for after we cow tip Bevo (i.e. whip that booty) at the conference tournament.

Wish this was a 3pm or evening game. Need to pregame for this. Morning beers it is

4 Likes

I say we brand a UH on Bevo

1 Like

Go coogs

1 Like

isnt any reason why some coogs couldn’t set up morning BBQ across from the game with get your ‘Bevo’ burgers on a bun signs :grinning:

3 Likes

Texas was the game I recall starting to see the undercutting of our rebounders with guys falling on floor when their legs were cut out from underneath. Will be interesting to see if they are as aggressive on it next weekend as the game in Austin.

4 Likes

Give them something to remember us by.

Plus we have Iowa State Monday night. I sure would like to have fresh legs for that one.

It will be interesting to see what adjustments we make to free Shead up from Weaver. That dude was smothering Jamal pretty good last time. We may need other guys to step up offensively if we can’t shake Jamal free.

6 Likes

It’s going to be interesting to see what CKS does to counteract UT’s Weaver being glued to Shead

1 Like

Is there an echo in this thread?

1 Like

I don’t care how many points we win by, as long as the score is at least doubled.

7 Likes

I need a ticket. Anyone selling one for reasonable price hit me up.