Game Timing is Awful for Viewers

I know the networks dictate but our game is up against Alabama Georgia. Good grief Charlie Brown. Couldn’t be any worse!

2 Likes

Yes it’s ridiculous everyone will watch Georgia vs Alabama what a shame

3 Likes

Hopefully UGA blows out Bama and people are tuning in to see if we can pull an upset of Cinderella.

Just go to the game in person…

2 Likes

I think people are underestimating the significance of this game.

If it was #25 UH vs #21 Cincinnati yeah nobody would care

We are playing #4 cincy team who has a chance to be the first ever G5 team in the modern playoff era. Add that with the coaching craziness… yeah I think people are watching this game unless it’s a halftime blowout

1 Like

It will be a good indication of the pull UH has in the Houston area vs. far away SEC teams… I for one have no interest in Alabama/Georgia… aren’t people tired of seeing Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State every year? I know I am…

5 Likes

I will be in Cincy for the game!

6 Likes

You and I both but I think the consensus is that if Alabama loses then they won’t make the playoff

That’s what people want to see

Hmm…

Not from my perspective.

3:00pm is as good a time as any for me. I wasn’t planning on watching any other football game on Saturday…or anything else at that time.

WORKS FOR ME!

3 Likes

I record both. I usually wait 20 minutes before watching, skip commercials and when I get current, I move to the other game. More football, less filler

9 Likes

People are gonna be switching back and forth with UH/Cincy and UGA/Bama… unless it is a very close game in Atlanta

4 Likes

Yes BUT… they will constantly give updates on the Houston/ Cincinnati game during that broadcast.

And to be honest most of the P5 snobs that will be watching that game will be pulling for Houston.

2 Likes

Hmph.

Gee.

I sure as Hell ain’t switchin’ back and forth. If I need a score update on Bama v. GA, I’ll simply check my phone as needed, or watch the ticker at the bottom.

2 Likes

I always watch 2 games at a time. Some Saturdays, I will watch 6 games. Usually it takes me 45 minutes to watch a game.

1 Like

A big majority of the nation might but this Coog doesn’t give a darn about UGA /Bama.

3 Likes

I don’t care about Bama. Georgia should have them on the ropes by halftime anyway.

I won’t watch one second of their game and I’ll try to be in the kitchen when they show their highlights.

Fickell to ND!!!

1 Like

This means people watching that game will get constant updates about our game. Great exposure

1 Like

I’ll have the Coogs on bigscreen TV. I’ll have Bama vs. Dogs on my iPad.

Youtube TV is a wonderful thing.

4 Likes

CoachV – We do the same thing. Thank goodness for a DVR. Just skip the commercials. Watch football.

That’s the one problem I have with streaming. No dvr or, at least, I haven’t found a way to master that

1 Like