GAMEDAY Thread: Houston vs Tulsa, 7PM at Fertitta or on ESPN3 (W 74-56)

Davis on fire tonight

6 Likes

Good to see his shot getting back on track.

4 Likes

59-43 Coogs!

3 Likes

Corey seems to have more of an arch on his shot tonight. I’m hopeful he’s turned the corner out of this slump. Fabian playing really well all over the place tonight. That baseline jumper is coming along. They can’t guard Dejon.

3 Likes

Love when Fabian doesn’t hesitate on that 15 foot baseline jumper. He could be automatic with that like Devin last year.

2 Likes

Those empty seats need to be filled. Doesn’t look good on TV. I know there’s a crowd in different sections.

1 Like

If anyone wants to watch more hoops tonight Utah state is taking on another undefeated in Nevada. Would be doubly good for the Coogs if Utah State could knock them off.

3 Likes

7000 is a really good size for Fertitta Center and UH. It will have an average large crowd then sell out for big opponents. It makes for a good environment.

4 Likes

omg…

3 Likes

WOW!

4 Likes

How’d that go down?!?

2 Likes

Come on dude 3 years ago we would have been wishing for consistent crowds like this. This is the right direction for the program and attendance!

9 Likes

If we shoot 40+% from 3 most of the AAC can’t hang with us at home or the road. Our defense and rebounding is too good.

10 Likes

Starting to see some swagger out there. The confidence that is building in these guys is awesome to see.

8 Likes

Nate Hinton, this kid is a baller… and he is just scratching the surface.

10 Likes

That last zone offense set was a thing of beauty.

2 Likes

Good free throw shooter too.

3 Likes

The announcers are talking about big e and it is an awesome thing!

1 Like

hinton and jarreau are growing right in front of our eyes :sob:

6 Likes

I’m asking for a better way to seat people that are already there so it doesn’t look empty on TV. I’ve already been to a couple games so there are full sections that aren’t always captured.

1 Like