GAMEDAY Thread: Houston vs Tulsa, 7PM at Fertitta or on ESPN3 (W 74-56)

Tulsa getting frustrated, watch out for goonery, I’d get the bench in.

3 Likes

Boom!

4 Likes

That was a serious boom!

2 Likes

Only solution is to switch the camera side and rotate the court this offseason.

2 Likes

felt that dunk through the tv

8 Likes

Did I just see Phi Slama Jama 2.0?

5 Likes

The announcer is amazing!

7 Likes

bring them back every game

8 Likes

Sunshine sighting.

2 Likes

Well we like Reid too but this guy is pretty funny. Gotta preserve the 10 point lead for our best friend the NET rating.

2 Likes

everybody loves goesling lmao

6 Likes

About to extend the nations longest home winning streak!

3 Likes

Impressive win!!!

8 Likes

I just feel like we wear teams down until they’ve had enough.

7 Likes

What a win!

7 Likes

Yes Sir…yes you did!

1 Like

Looked very cool on TV! Is he our man???

Even the announcers got into it! Houston’s Team, Houston’s Team!
Rockets. Astros. Texans.

What is so impressive about this team is the defense and rebounding is so good, it more than makes up for poor shooting. At one point in the 2nd half, we started missing everything. I think they said 1 for 9. And Tulsa never got closer than 9 points. This team is gritty and physical. They are pure pleasure to watch defensively.

10 Likes

I agree…defense, rebounding, and depth. We finally have a second wave of kids that can play with little drop-off from the first team. Brooks, G-Rob, Armoni; next up, Hinton, Jarreau, and Fabian. Love the defense first mentality and then the Coogs hit you with quality depth. Hinton and Jarreau are giving Coog fans a glimpse of what the future holds. Love the length of our backcourt with Hinton and Jarreau. Hinton was ready to play tonight…his confidence is steadily growing. Watch out…this kid is a player.

Go Coogs. Peace.

9 Likes

Sampson just said he is sticking with the current starting lineup in the postgame show.

1 Like