Glad I Found the Site

Sorry Sam but your defense of $ellers is just not congruent with many others experience with him; Hopefully more will follow us here and we can maintain whats been built over the years at the original Fan’s site

Thanks again to Ray & co.

2 Likes

Is there potential for a mobile phone app?

1 Like

I just think he’s really good at delivering inside information. No question he’s not a Cougar like you or me or Raymond or the other Coogfans. He’s sort of the message board version of (UT alum) Joseph Duarte. And I got why people didn’t like his comments about Herman to an Aggie, IIRC, but I sort of understood it. He had 8x as many Aggie as Coog subscribers. That’s about a seven thousand dollar monthly disparity. Whatever the case, I’m glad Fans is back and that I’ll still get to read Sellers’ info.

2 Likes

I dont think anybody questioned his love for money–everbody understands the desire for a successful business–some UH folks just didnt want to give him theirs after he negatively recruited UH on a national radio show. Some UH fans dont like the idea of the guy running Aggie Yell which took the majority of his time and loyalty while running their site. Its pretty simple to understand.

If you want to give money to someone who negatively recruits your school that is your business, but dont act like what others decided to do doesnt make sense.

1 Like

This is good. I felt like I walked into the wrong bathroom on that other site.

I specifically said “I got why other people didn’t like his comments.” That’s not exactly acting like what others decided to do didn’t make sense. I haven’t subscribed over there and don’t know if I will. If I do, it will be for inside information on UH and because I know Sellers is good at that, just as I read Duarte. Sellers is not because he’s a buddy or anything like that. But I don’t have ill will for him and certainly not for any Cougars. If some of you do, that’s your business. I’m just glad Fans is back, and we now have three appealing UH boards.

2 Likes

That’s the way I see it as well, Sam

We don’t bear Sellers any ill will either. Scout on the other hand, while not vitriolic towards them, they were hard to work with and ignored our pleas for help and changes to the site. And then it looked like WE (Coogfans) were not listening to the users. Also the way they abruptly pulled the plug on us is sketchy also.

Scout will not be raising money for UH and we will.

Sellers hasnt provided valuable “inside info” since Sumlin left. What he says can usually be found on twitter or elsewhere before he posts. After he took over Aggie Yell, the only reason I stayed was due to the fact I liked some of the other posters, but the “inside info”???..that wasnt being provided by Sellers and he hasnt provided anything of note in a long long time. The neglect after he took over Aggie Yell was beyond ridiculous (subscribers would post when a new commit would announce and then ask sellers for some information which may or may not be replied to) it was so bad it was laughable. Finally, the negative recruiting was the last straw for me.

Good to be back.

IBM, AT&T, and Nasdaq took the words away as do I. We honor the past but look to the future.

love that new board smell.

so how long do yall think it will take for the real coogfans to overtake cougar digest?

1 Like

Glad to be here. I’m for sure loyal to Coogfans.

it felt like a WoW quest but, i finally found the site…lol

2 Likes

Glad Coogfans is BACK!

1 Like

Glad to see this site up and running again. Don’t like the way you guys were treated by Scout and won’t give them any money after my current subscription runs out. Thanks for everything you guys do.

2 Likes

Like the format.

2 Likes

Thanks for the gracious and constructive feedback.

1 Like

Where in Nebraska did you live?

Omaha - Harrison and 177th out in Millard area.

1 Like

Nice mobile format without the lag I was used to experiencing. I like it.