Go Memphis and Tulane

Maybe Dykes should have signed the extension😜

SMU could lose another 2 games after today.

1 Like

It looks like Sonny already has one foot out the door. This is one thing I hate about college football.

9 Likes

Memphis with Hennigan is a much better team than we give them credit score

Man does the game remind me of that year Herman left. Did anyone watch the pre-game and see a twitch from Dykes?

AAC cannibalizing itself.

I think SMU with only 10 points is the bigger story

1 Like

Art at Tulsa.

Dykes needs to sign that contract. After today’s performance, I can’t see TCU and Tech being interested much anymore.

1 Like

I believe the Dallas jerseys are only for when they are playing in state schools.

2 Likes

Yeah, the SMU offense didn’t show up at all.

SMU can definitely come back, but needs to start playing.

I rarely visit another teams message board but I did go to the 247 SMU board last Sunday. Many were lamenting SMU’s November record under Sonny. Kind of like A&M with Sumlin. I dont know what his actual late record there is but many were talking about it.

I want Memphis to beat SMU and SMU to beat Cincy, so that if we win out, we host the championship game. I think that would be the best scenario.

3 Likes

So they’re going to start wearing it alot. Rice, UNT, UTSA and maybe for SHSU since they are FBS now.
:smile:

1 Like

They just 
oddly kicked
 a punt! Y’all should Tune in.

That popped a question in my head. If that punter had time to kick the ball again, would that be a penalty or something? Never seen a punter catch his own punt with it not hitting the ground. I would guess its some sort of penalty.

Memphis aren’t winning this game are they ?

That is a good question. IDK the answer. haha

I do think that a double kick is not allowed tho.

At least in the NFL, a double kick is allowed as long as the ball stays behind the Line of Scrimmage. Seahawks did it earlier this year, actually.

2 Likes

SMU smh

2 Likes