Gorham

We are going to miss him.

https://twitter.com/g_robinson1/status/1368653030426619906?s=20

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Gorham is setting a high bar of performance for Roberts, White, Chaney and Powell to follow next year.

2 Likes

I think Chaney has improved a lot as the year has progressed and he will be “Gorham” guy next year !

He along with White should also give us more offense down low !

4 Likes

All year long, I have been touting Gorham as a possible MVP of the team. I still think he is in the running, but that DeJon has earned that label. Those two guys are the heart and soul of this years team. They are the most consistent players game in and game out, with each playing their respective roles as well as anyone could reasonably wish.

4 Likes

It will be very interesting next year who fill those shoes…and even losing those two along with Grimes and Gresham I can see Sampson’s culture system coming alive again next year…the young guys are not only well coached, they have learned from our seasoned veterans…

2 Likes

The importance of senior leadership cannot be overstated. They set the tone and expectations for the younger guys – especially freshmen.

4 Likes

Chaney and White are a great starting front court.

3 Likes

Mark will be our Jarreau next year. We’ll need to hit the portal for another Grimes. Mark, Sasser, and a dynamic guard from the portal will be a great starting back court. To go along with Chaney and White in the front court.

4 Likes

As far as I know - and someone correct me if I am wrong - but Justin Gorham has never played in the Big Dance. I think he was on the 33-4 team - but had to sit out after transfer. Then last year was - well - last year. Gorham continuing his path to being one of the nation’s elite rebounders is not only a fabulous story - but is a walking neon lit mega watt billboard advertisement for the developmental skills of the UH coaching staff

6 Likes