Great Game Fouls

What a game! Seems as though the whistle blew in favor of the Aggies. I mean it’s ridiculous that we had four starters foul out tonight! Just curious, Did any Aggie foul out in the game tonight?

1 Like

Two…Washington and Ozebeki

Two. Ozebeki, also.

1 Like

My app the numbers didn’t align right until I refreshed it

UH reached and fouled way too much in the first half, that’s on UH. IMO they could have had even more fouls called on them in first half. I thought Francis had a couple weak calls on him in first half, but he also got away with some no calls.

1 Like

https://x.com/coog57/status/1772123806603034680

7 Likes

Those refs did their best to help a&m. Shame on them for the way they officiated the game and shame on the ncaa for choosing them!

6 Likes

It felt like playing ut in football

6 Likes

I saw an Aggie team attacking the hoop and having multiple players crashing the boards in the first half. Aggressive teams on offense get calls.

3 Likes

I’d like to see some slow mo breakdowns of those crap calls.

I still never saw a good replay of the jump ball at the end. It looked like we (Mylik?) securely had the ball.

5 Likes

I’m not one to criticize officials but that jump ball call was horrible!

8 Likes

Those were all first round games from teams who were not 1 seeds.

1 Like

https://x.com/landrylocker/status/1772103636568420802?s=46&t=XXtypJQm99x7sFwSeAtTXA

They never show the replay on tv so this is the best we got. Wasn’t a jump ball watching live. Not even close to a jump ball after watching replay. BS ref.

6 Likes

Aggies upset at… the refs? :joy:

How are you going to complain about fouls when you had a record number of free throws…

7 Likes

Great game plan by Buzz to attack the rim repeatedly, crooked refs they had it in for us and we still won, don’t know if other teams can drive downhill on us but that is a blueprint on how to beat us
I was wondering why we weren’t attacking the basket early like them also, Cryer was awesome but just doesn’t seem to be able to blow by people all the way to the basket, gets about half way then stops or shoots the floater, strange

4 Likes

Easy to blame the refs when you lose. Just natural. What they really need to do is look in the mirror today and asked themselves “how the hell we lose in OT with their 4 starters fouled out.”

4 Likes

If both teams made all their free throws the aggies win 111-109, they have no one to blame but themselves.

Pretty brain dead take for the aggies to be upset about the officiating in any way. I Also think its funny that they all are complaining about how many free throws they missed.

I think they actually made as many free throws as they deserved to take, so if you subtract out the “ball don’t lie” tax, they shot 100% from the stripe.

I truly believe that their strategy in this game was to cause as many fouls as possible, they knew they couldn’t beat us in a real game of basketball, and its just angering that it actually almost worked.

10 Likes