Hang in there…

This all day.

2 Likes

I think this is pretty much a done deal actually.

It’s not a ‘done deal’ until it’s a… Done. Deal.

I guess I should it’s a done deal that someone is going to lose their job if the season goes the way we think it will.

If we hire a new OC will they get call their own offense or do they have to run whatever Dana calls his offense

Get Dana back to a point where he is calling plays.

1 Like

The comment from this presser that bothered me the most was that he said “we’re not close to having a big 12 type of roster” then what has this guy been doing for the past 4 years lol

1 Like

Utah get me two

2 Likes

The extension was warranted. However, the length of the extension and buyout was a mistake. Tilman can do whatever he wants with his money. I can do whatever I want with mine.

I will hang in there until the end of the season. I always do. That does not mean I have to like what I see.

4 Likes

Yeah, well UH & CDH sure as he!! haven’t been able to recruit players into a P5 program with a respectable FB operations facility and an NIL program that’s comparable to a TCU or Baylor or Texas Tech (much less with the likes of ATM or UT in this new world of college-professional athletics.)

It seems to me that the best case scenario for UH is that after we’re in the Big 12 (next year) we can begin to recruit at a level similar to TCU & Baylor & Texas Tech and can build the requisite new FB operations facilities. So it seems to me that for the next 2-3 years, the UH FB coaching staff is facing a really, really tough, up-hill battle. [CDH is just stating this unfortunate reality.]

Dreams of UH being competitive in Big 12 FB next year are just that. I recall that my dad once told me to “dream on dreamer” and so it goes…

He’s been saying that since it was announced that we were moving to the B12. He has also continued to say that there are guys on the roster who won’t make that step.

His job hasn’t been to put together a B12 roster in the AAC, which no AAC team has really accomplished. There are teams that have been competitive in a given year, but the rosters aren’t built to do that consistently.

It’s just a fact that nobody in the AAC has a B12 roster. No breaking news there.

I’m so excited I can’t sleep with Dana’s words.

That would probably be illegal in Texas, anyway. :laughing:

1 Like

Do we get:

A} Hangin’ with Holgy

Or

B) Holgy’s Heroes

Shirts to wear to UH games? I am not a huge supporter but I would wear one since I like to go against the grain and support the UH coaches sometimes.

1 Like

The extension give the recruits a sense of stability. I’m all for the extension. Can’t recruit without it.

The buyout terms, however, were totally unnecessary.

1 Like

After four years its not acceptable, these are his recruits

Todd Whitting would like to enter the chat…

I’m frustrated four our program.

2 Likes

He meant “Hang in there and wait for something to really complain about after the Massacre in Memphis”

1 Like

When I die I want the UH football team to be my pallbearers so they can let me down one last time.

15 Likes