Heartland sports owner wants us expelled

1 Like

Doubt there’s anything else that we can do about it.

1 Like

The entire marketing department should be fired Monday morning.

14 Likes

Who cares that guy has zero influence and underplays us every segment

27 Likes

Want in one hand, $^=# in the other Sir.

1 Like

That guy sucks. You know what doesn’t suck?

The two biggest sports on campus.

10 Likes

They want to relagate us? That’s fine - I relegated them to ‘do not read’

I guess winning football and TV viewers is not wanted. No wonder the good teams left

14 Likes

Yawn. Lol

7 Likes

Dude is a bum.

This may just show how out of touch I am, but I have no idea who that is.

11 Likes

Me either

3 Likes

Main paper that covers the Big 12

1 Like

Paper lol what’s that?

1 Like

Dudes weird and sounds like he need to take a sip of water every 5 seconds, content is ‘meh’ & I’m a subscriber - never really mentions us at all, if we keep winning and get better kickoff times, it’ll be much better crowd wise - OK State should be a HOUSTON sellout, not an OK State sellout

2 Likes

Not surprising, he’s had it for us since we joined the big12. Didn’t want us in from the beginning.

1 Like

And replaced with who? Nothing will change the houstonian mindset

1 Like

He pops up on my YouTube feed. I think he’s a Jayhawk. Must suck to be KU.

1 Like

All the years of butt KU football and he’s coming after us?

5 Likes

It will catch up with us. Conference realignments will happen and it will be same as SWC breakup. We will be on the outside looking in

2 Likes

In know huge packed stadiums have made coaches, admin, conference and tv execs rich. Sure hasn’t done much for winning at A&M and Tech until the NIL era.

2 Likes