I looked them up on twitter and he has like 12k followers. There are multiple UH sites in that range or more.
Someone was complaining earlier about the lack of local news coverage. Who watches the local news? Same people who read the paper…
There is no way Heartland actually puts out a paper
lol what year is it?
He’s a loser.
He’s a scrub
Who?
History repeats itself.
The positive article he writes about UH will be his first.
So we are embarrassing the entire conference because of attendance? Do people watch at home flipping channels are go “WOW, That game looks good but section 135 looks empty so onto the next game”
I want to win the powerball.
That would happen regardless of whether or not we sell out a 40k seat stadium. We’re never getting into a better conference. Enjoy the B12 because it is our forever home.

That website is terrible, and they have very little notoriety whatsoever. I wouldn’t pay them any mind.
TCU is probably going to score a whopping 30 something points total in their first 3 P4 games, is that embarrassing the conference?
Who’s Heartland Sports? Sounds like a store. Lol.
Embarrassing is losing Oklahoma St losing to Tulsa two years in a row lol
Right, I’m sure the B12 will have plenty of fodder for conference embarrassment. America doesn’t remember our attendance last year. They only see we finished ranked.
We need to figure out attendance but this Heartland guy’s take is stupid.
According to this guy you also should do relegation based on attendance not on field or court performance.
I regulated heartland as well…
George McFly actually went to Villanova.
He is always crying about UH to get some clicks.