Heartland sports owner wants us expelled

But the casuals will show up eventually. We remember the LAstros, I mean the Astros. Win and everyone’s a fan.

Did you see the Astros playoff games this week? Tickets were $17 and the stands were bleak.

4 Likes

They did and the stands were empty. Casuals gonna causal.

Stop worrying about folks who don’t matter… I’ve never even heard of this casual fan…

1 Like

if the astros were night playoff games, think they woulda been a sellout; being a night event in Houston always surges attendance. even if it meant no tv, i wouldn’t play an 11am game at tdecu if i had the pull.

Nitwit did a cheap shot follow up today in his Week 5 takes.
“this was a complete embarrassment.”
“None of it passes the smell test.”
" if this program, and its fan base, wants to be taken seriously, "
Etc.

Stop.
Top 20 seems serious enough to me.
Missing the forest for the trees.

I’ve said that before but its all the B12 stuff in 1 spot.
I use AdGuard so he makes zero off my visits.

1 Like

I used to listen and follow… that changed yesterday. I am done with heartland.

2 Likes

Tf is Heartland Sports?

1 Like

Heartland? We third coast

3 Likes

He’s an engagement farmer.

2 Likes

Apparently using lots of manure in his farming operation.

season 5 000 patties under the sea GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

2 Likes

Was scrolling YouTube and that 115 pound turd has a new video solely about our lack of fans.

We are 64-26 in the two big men’s sports since joining the league. That should be the embarrassing story.

Despite a three decade head start with more money, better resources, facilities, larger athletic departments, etc… we are

4-0 Colorado
3-0 ASU and Utah
7-1 Baylor
6-1 UCF
5-1 Ok St, WVU, and BYU
4-1 KSU
5-2 Cincy
4-3 KU and TCU
3-3 Arizona
4-5 TT
2-4 ISU

11 Likes

Coogs Vs Everybody (including Houston). Just go win at KState. Nothing makes the haters look silly like winning.

4 Likes

WHAT marketing department?

2 Likes

We owned them in the MBB last number of years in the American

2 Likes

A marg was $31 lol