Helton gone @ USC

3rd consecutive HC to be fired mid-season at USC. Not a good look for the Trojans. Are the ADs not able to evaluate during the off-season.

1 Like

Have had few of them too-- AD’s.

talking heads on the radio on the way home (honestly cant remember who or what channel) started calling Urban Meyer to USC again, after losing one NFL game.

2 games into the season. They didn’t even let him fire an underling first

1 Like

SC’s problems are similar to UH’s prior problems. No stability in top posts. Prior to Maggard, how many ADs did we go through? About 7.

You gotta fix the top post before you can fix the coaching problems (stop it; Pez is doing a good job - COVID screwed with everybody).

1 Like

https://twitter.com/247Sports/status/1437531962403704836

isn’t Sark the guy they fired at the airport and didn’t even provide transportation back to campus so he could get his car?

That was Kiffin. Sark went on a very public jag & they had no choice.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/dennisdoddcbs/status/1437544789491204102

Thanks

Herman didn’t deserve to get canned. 2020 shouldn’t have been his push to the carousel.

We need to make “come and take him” t-shirts.

5 Likes

Come and Take Him - Please

5 Likes

Just add 

PLEASE!

3 Likes

Naw
 they need Deon Sanders

PrimeTime in Hollywood !!

2 Likes

If Chris Petersen is still available by season’s end and CDH has disappointed fans and administration alike with a very manageable schedule, then I would hope the powers that be make a pitch for Chris Petersen. I believe he is another Art Briles, but without the baggage.

1 Like

Fickell is waiting on one job, and one job only.

Yeah Sark literally quit due to the pressure and the impact on his marriage (which was linked to his drinking issues).

Helton took over after Orgeron was the interim coach and quite successful. Most of the alum wanted him to be coach.

Helton also took over briefly after Kiffin was fired right after a loss to Stanford or ASU. Kiffin was literally about to get on the bus when the AD, Pat Haden, pulled him to the side and fired him. Damn that is cold!

Anyways, Pat Haden to me was the real issue. His holier than thou attitude ruined the entire football program.

2 Likes

USC is another Charmin soft team

1 Like

Thank you for the recollection.