Hermans blow up

1 Like

Gundy has the trifecta of strength. Dad-strength, Coach-strength, and Mullet-strength. Tom don’t want any of that.

4 Likes

What??? Don’t you know that Orlando is the greatest DC in the country and should be our head coach? Haven’t you been reading all of the anti-D’Onofrio posts?

Man, if only D’Onofrio was as good as Orlando, maybe we could have beaten Navy at Annapolis. Oh wait
 never mind.

2 Likes

I think they ran into a situation where they beat 2 teams with big names that were ranked at the time in USC and TCU. Both those teams were severely overrated and TCU is just flat out bad. Those wins got them ranked and the win over a one dimensional OU moved them into the top 10. OU is probably the only team they’ve beaten that is above average.

1 Like

CMD has proven himself formidable against the Navy option, which is big since they are a key divisional opponent year in and year out. Even Miami fans should be able to admit that.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Cowlishaw : Herman kind of made a fool of himself but it was the end of a frustrating night and he appeared to apologize or at least make amends with Gundy afterwards. I’d be less concerned with his behavior and more concerned with that first-half performance coming off a bye. Texas did not look ready to play at all, almost surprised by Oklahoma State throwing the ball downfield the way they did.

I’ve never seen ut get a bad call. What does it look like?

4 Likes

The next one will be their first

7 Likes

“That was a horrible call against Texas” said nobody.

5 Likes

I am so over UT. Next topic please!

1 Like

Diva.:roll_eyes:

All Grier did was hold the ball out in front of him as he crossed the goalline.

https://twitter.com/TreyWallace_/status/1058954102821011456

1 Like
7 Likes

UT Boards want to fire Orlando and are starting to question Herman. Also looks like the Ags are getting 75 Million worth of coaching.

I think this is hilarious. The guy who got his ass kicked by a locker when he was armed with a sledgehammer is going to act like a tough guy? LOL

7 Likes

There’s no mayhem, chaos, or upheaved too sinister for UT and ATM.
In fact, philosophers and cosmologists are now in agreement that failure at UT and ATM may very well confirm the existence of “intelligent design.”

2 Likes

Funny how some of you ate this up when he was here. All that nonsense calling the media liars and the whole “if there’s a fire in Arizona” bit with the radio host. It’s almost as if he was the victim.

Most coaches are jerks, it just seems cute when they win.

Orlando was their hero last year and up until their last two games. The tu fan base was concerned he was going to leave them for a HC job somewhere.

My, fans are sure fickle

In the defense of the Coog fans, Herman did not impose his coaching style as head coach until 2015. The Coog fans saw for 1 1/2 years but did not recognize he was odd. Probably few others did either because articles like the “Jackass” referenced one never were written.

We have had 4 years in the college football fandom to gather more data and additional odd behavior.

I submit any Coog fan has the perfect right to trash Vermin if they so choose. Perhaps more fans than you think swallowed his bs completely, Others not so much. The ones that did got hurt the most. It would appear those closest to him, our players, did swallow what he said to try and motivate them. You can only motivate with lies for so long.

3 Likes

I try to ignore all the foolishness involving former coaches but after hearing all the fuss I watched the video. I watched it twice. I just don’t see what Herman could have taken exception to. The kid held up the ball as he scored. Big deal. Maybe Herman should have taken exception to his defense letting them score the winning points untouched. (I suspect that’s what really was bugging him.)

7 Likes