Houston Blue Game vs. UCF (10/03)

Titans colors today are exactly what they were 60 years ago when they were the Oilers…Columbia blue jerseys. For those unsure, take a look at my Aldine logo on the left. Thats columbia blue…This is a new look for them, going back to the Oilers original, and looks good…Of course, they still are losing…

3 Likes

I’ll be there like always

1 Like

I’m a simple person. I’m happy I have a reason to wear my Houston Blue shirt.

7 Likes

Yep and that’s sad. If we had only beaten Tech…

Have to be out of town for this one, but don’t worry, I’ll be loud and proud from New England in my SCARLET and ALBINO

Matt Sarzyniak is predicting 11am on ESPN2

2 Likes

Wonder if we’ll get a conference night game this season

11am kick for this one

I was hoping we would be doing something cool like a drone show (like Tech did last Friday and many other schools do). But even if we secured the budget for it, it’d have to have been a night game. Oh well… I can keep dreaming.

It is official.

1 Like

Early predictions has forecast in low 80s. Hopefully that holds true.

2 Likes

Can’t catch a break. Guess we should just schedule all of our games for 11 AM and then change them when the networks say so, although that appears to be a red herring.

3 Likes

I hope the teams appreciate my forthcoming skin cancer diagnosis from all these early games.

7 Likes

My preference for game times is whichever time gives UH the most visibility. 11:00 AM games on ESPN are better than night games on ESPN+.

2 Likes

Oh, don’t worry, if you’re breathing the air and drinking the water and driving on the roads in this city you won’t live long enough for that to be a concern anyway.

We really need a NASA themed space trophy for that game.

5 Likes

I saw the time posted for this game and immediately came here to see the reactions lol

2 Likes

I can believe that. I see people wearing blue at every game, and the number is growing. I also people wearing it around casually pretty regularly.

It’s a good thing the AD doesn’t let the grumblers decide what works. :laughing:

7 Likes

11:00 AM kickoff on ESPN2

Good exposure.

https://x.com/uhcougarfb/status/2102084440151257210?s=46&t=ZflAtQu28mE4aUWNMrJBpQ

11 am is worst case scenario imo.

3 Likes