Houston Texans:2021 Thread

and they’ll blow the pick on a ticket seller rather than a lineman that could actually make the team better.

Yes, send the Texans to Other Sports (now).

I’m with you. The QB class looks weak for next year’s Draft. That kid/DE from Oregon is great. Also don’t forget that we’re going to trade Watson soon or by next Draft day.

1 Like

I don’t follow the NFL but have to say that watching the off-field antics of the Texans is really entertaining.

1 Like

Texan PSL buyers are trying to get away in droves.
Big losses on some of these.

In a few seasons, these prices will be cut in 1/2 or more.

https://texans.seasonticketrights.com/Permanent-Seat-Licenses/For-Sale.aspx

Two words: Jack Easterby.

Wow, just wow! I used to buy and sell PSLs back in the day, and am shocked with how cheap they are now.

No surprise they will be selling low on him.
(after he settles all these allegations)
McClain gets blasted in the comments for doing a 180 on this situation.
https://twitter.com/McClain_on_NFL/status/1424737436337332228

It was good to see John McClain in some movies. It was BAAAAD to see McClain being a Texans lackey for many years. Lying/covering for a Texans organization lead by the likes of the old G.M. and H.C. He was clearly not doing his job as a reporter.
McClain has something to write about Watson? Then spells the beans. He obviously knows a lot more than anyone knows about what Watson has allegedly done. Do your job Mr. McClain instead of being a Texans extended employee that officially works for the forniclerchronicler.

1 Like

I want to be a homer and root for the home team but the Texans have done NOTHING in their entire lifespan to deserve my support. NOT ONE THING.

3 Likes

The real and only issue with the Texans is what this year’s cheerleaders look like.

3 Likes

Following McClain on Twitter during a bad Texans performance is entertaining. My issue with him is he’ll say something with 1,000,000% certainty, act like anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot, then change his stance later and still act high and mighty about it.

4 Likes

He is a tool…period. Hand it to him for longevity.
The Texans are a cash cow. That’s it.
They have never ever been fully committed to winning Championships…

I hope those PSLs become worthless…

1 Like

As long as Easterby is employed by this franchise they will be a joke. He has no business having anything to do with the business end (or any other end) of a football team. I’ve rooted for all Houston teams for 50+ years, but the Texans are the first team to cause me to renounce my fandom. I will not come back until the charlatan Easterby is gone. You couldn’t make up a script with a franchise this incompetent and make it believable.

2 Likes

Texans defense looked surprisingly good even the scrubs in the fourth quarter … either that or Green Bay is going to sux big time this year … I believe this is the only win a Houston NFL team has ever won in GB.

My brother was upset that Justin Fields was given so much publicity … with Rogers missing from GB then Chicago appears to be in an easy division and Fields could well win rookie of the year.

2 Likes

“The Texans are seeking two first round picks plus two second rounders — or two starting-caliber veterans. That’s a significant ask considering that Watson is still facing civil suits from 20+ women, the possibility of an NFL suspension, and potential criminal charges.”

The sooner the better. I’m tired of the drama.

1 Like

John Granato said he got rid of of his tickets and PSL. Had them since the beginning and considered the PSL cost as being amortized by now.

2 Likes

My apologies … I didn’t want to open a thread on tonights debacle in NO …

Okay so who is watching as my brother coined it …

The Lawrence of Aflopia game on MNF …

Jax must have wasted all their $$ getting Meyer and Lawrence and spent $$00$$ getting supporting players

Meyer is not too happy with Lawrence’s performance … he has already thrown in the 2nd scrub QB

Texans may beat them here in week 1