Houston to the New Mexico Bowl (in Frisco)

I just wish they were better quality bowls.

2 Likes

I’m proud of this team. We’re 3-3 and going bowling. We qualified to me. I’ll take it. Let’s get a win.

9 Likes

New Mexico has a 2 week quarantine for people coming from out of state.

2 Likes

Go Coogs! I’m gonna try to be there

1 Like

The UH football team doesn’t need more practice time, they need football games.

I’m pretty sure they’re getting tired of practice with most of their schedule having been canceled or postponed.

7 Likes

Would it be played in New Mexico or in Frisco?

1 Like

Played in Frisco. A soccer stadium so great visibility.

Any idea who we’ll play?

We get more TV ratings because less competition with championship games and more practice days than Frisco Bowl.

2 Likes

Or the " American Standard Toilet Bowl"!

4 Likes

7 Likes

I’ve lived my whole life in Houston and I don’t trust the forecast further than a day out. I laughed out loud to see someone comment on the forecast two weeks out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So remind us again which bowl game Rice is in this year?

2 Likes

Chris, I have enjoyed your insights and humor over the years, but to mock an opportunity for these players to be able to play an extra game after practicing and conditioning since early summer just hits me wrong.

4 Likes

I hear you but I will say they have gotten better at the predictions. I won’t bank on them but always glad to see when they predict sunshine on Cougar football days and my golf days regardless of how far out it is! :football: :golf:

2 Likes

I can forecast with certainty that in June, July, and August, the forecast will be hot – rain or shine.

2 Likes

We are currently a .500 team with 3 wins.

We are going to a bowl and we have to pay bonuses to coaches for going to a bowl.

If you want to criticize me for observing the ludicrousness of this season, well

Bite me

11 Likes

1 Like

There is a chance for a fourth win this Saturday and possibly one or two more after that. But I feel ya.

1 Like

Ralph !

1 Like

What’s this we crap ? You footing the bill ?

New Mexico Bowl in Frisco??

8 Likes