How are you feeling about UH Football 2019 right now

I remember being excited and confident about our team last season

Even though the entire staff has been redone, I am a lot more hesitant for some reason this season

1 Like

I am always excited and confident.

1 Like

I’m trying to be as well, but idk what’s got me feelin less excited

I think as we get closer to the season I’ll be more optimistic purely on the hype

Mainly focused on UH basketball/rockets right now

2 Likes

I think this is it. Right now there’s way more news surrounding the basketball team so our attention is diverted/diluted. Just sit back and enjoy the basketball ride. When that’s over, enjoy the baseball ride. Football will be here soon enough.

4 Likes

Like there is a light at the end of the tunnel and is not an oncoming train !!!

I.E., Apple Boy is gone and I can look forward to going to the games again !

3 Likes

You haven’t been this happy since Dickey was fired!

3 Likes

How does 14 - 0 sound to ya??..yeah I am that pumped!!!

2 Likes

2019 - One thumb up. Don’t know what to expect.

2020 & beyond - Two thumbs up!!

5 Likes

Can I tell you after the Oklahoma game? Don’t have a good feeling… we just don’t have any depth anywhere on the roster.

1 Like

These 7 new recruits have greatly bolstered my confidence! I was worried we might not be able to find enough quality recruits to help improve our defense! Coach Holgorsen and his staff have done an outstanding job at landing these guys! I wasn’t confidence that there are still that many quality players still left! — not ones that are willing to sign with us anyway! Now we need to bring a couple of O-linemen in if we still have a couple more scholarships left! I think these 7 new guys are a big improvement to last year’s last-minute recruits!

5 Likes

I just want to contend and win the AAC West Division. That is our goal as far as I am concerned !

3 Likes

I thought he “resigned” :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t expect great things in 2019, but I think we’ll be prepared, and competitive in the big OOC games. I expect more than simply competitive in a couple of years.

1 Like

How am I feeling?

Pollyanna-ish as always!

3 Likes

dream

1 Like

How am I feeling?

Optimistically reserved.

1 Like

Like the OP I am very excited about the coming year with the new staff and the OOC games we will be playing, but I was also excited last year when I thought the Briles offense and Ed would get us to a NY6 game. Of course we could not have anticipated all the injuries and coordinator issues (OK, maybe we could have anticipated the DC issue).

180 degree turn from end of season. Had zero confidence in program direction under Applewhite…with Dana, expect big things in few years once he rights the ship

2 Likes

I think we’ll put a better product on the field, but our schedule is much harder this year. I think if we’re competing for a spot in the AAC Championship this year, I’ll be happy

6 Likes