How far do we drop after this loss?

Tech got beat at home today by OSU

we don’t care

Who cares you don’t care lol. TT is not as good as many thought and them losing hurts out SOS

I hear you but I still find it hard to root for Tech, just as it is for UT, Aggy and Baylor. It’s January 2nd and lots of season left (hopefully) for all the meytris to work out

1 Like

Randy did you see where former Coog Dave Rose had a stroke? Sad

Yes. He’s had to overcome some serious medical issues over the last decade

He was an excellent coach.

1 Like

Did you see that Paul Westphal passed away today. He played in the first “big game” played at Hofheinz in December,69. USC came in ranked somewhere around the Top20, led by Westphal. The trio of Ollie Taylor, Poo Welch and Dwight Davis was too much for the Trojans and UH won. That squad also had Jeff Hickman, who might have been the best shooter in UH history. Unfortunately he had academic issues and flunked out after that season, which was his sophomore year

2 Likes

Yes he was a great player. So dang smooth and a great shooter. We got to see so many great players play at the Hof

I remember a guy that pretty much hung out in the corner and shot threes. He looked, to me, to be of Arab descent . . . . . thin and maybe with a goatee. Narrow face . . . . . anyone remember who I’m remembering ? ? ? ? ?

I see 12

Actually, with 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9 all losing and so many teens losing we might stay top 10. But I am sure some 3 loss big 10 teams need to move up to top 10…

2 Likes

I’m saying we remain in Top10. I’ll be disappointed if we don’t given we won 2 of 3 consecutive conference road games with the only loss by 1-point on last play of the game

3 Likes

I still say 8

1 Like

9-12

#9.

I’d say that 9 or 10 would be safe bets.

KNOCK ON WOOD!!!

I’m going with 10, but given all the other losses by other teams this week and the news surrounding us, I think we should be more around 7 or 8. That #8 NET ranking backs up my thinking.