How good will womens hoops be?

Are we actually good? Or is the record deceiving??

Haven’t really played anyone yet. Tomorrow at Washington State should show something. Over-all, I think they are better than most previous versions.

Halfway thru the third and we have our answer. Down by 26.

Wazzou is a good (not great) team but we are bad. Again.

3 Likes

Yeah I think we know the start is nothing but hype
once again

Down by 30 points

2 Likes

Well hold on, we cut the lead to 95-48 with 40 seconds left
Embarrassing

4 Likes

At least we “prevented” them from 100. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It must have been our in your face defense in those final seconds

1 Like

This is the same crap all over again.

Beat up on some cupcakes, try and fool everyone there has been improvement then lose to MTS and then Washington St. by 47!!!

It’s not even a ranked team!

Conference is going to be embarrassing.

This coach and the Baseball coach should have been fired two years ago.

7 Likes

This has to be their last year along with the softball coach

2 Likes

Thanks, had forgotten softball.

1 Like

At this point, you have to feel like any Big 12 win will be an upset. The Rice game tomorrow might be the last realistic chance for a win this season. Although a lot has to go wrong to go winless in a conference, even if it is an elite conference.

2 Likes

I was told that we had a couple coaches that were able to escape the scrutiny from the people above solely because of the focus on football. Changes are to be expected after this season now that the money situation with football has been taken care of (buyouts, new staff, etc.).

4 Likes

I think this is the last season for any “bottom feeding” coach at UH. Once the next payout for CDH goes out, the increased revenue from increased interest and attendance of UH FB games begins coming in, expiring contracts will be evaluated. They have to be. If the WBB team gets a beat down vs every other B12 team, this is his last. It has to be.

1 Like

Overtime to beat Rice. 6-5 AAC Rice.

2 Likes

Well the hype machine is over. To say the least I have bad vibes going into Big 12 play

2 Likes

We suck again
or will?

2 Likes
 I think Saturday's against Texas Tech at  home may be as important has any game this season.

The next 2 games are away against Kansas St and Baylor. Last year the Big 12 had 6 teams go to the NCAA dance. This year their might be 7 or more. There is a lot of depth. One of the keys to a good conference record is win at home! If UH wants a good conference record the cougars will need to win at least 6 or 7 (of 9) home games.

Lose opener at home to Tech. Tech is not that good.
Not a good sign lol

1 Like

Trailed 31-12 after first quarter. Never quit so there’s that!

1 Like

#9 seems generous.

1 Like