How Often Do You Wear Houston Blue?

I must admit. I only wear my Houston Blue shirts for Houston Blue games in football and basketball. Otherwise, they go back in the closet for next year. Then I wonder if next year, I’ll still be able to fit in my Houston Blue shirts.

Do you wear your Houston Blue gear for non-games?

1 Like

Never but I’m old and cranky and love our school colors. Never gonna be a blue Friday for me lol

13 Likes

“Houston Blue”

5 Likes

No, I do not wear it at all.

Clarification: I have two blue shirts, one for football and one for basketball, both were given to me as presents. I do not wear them.

2 Likes

Nope it’s the Oilers/Titans.

4 Likes

When im pulling for the Titans

1 Like

Only wear to games if blue game. I do wear it casually sometimes.

2 Likes

I don’t own any. NC Tarheel color.
Have a few black items but mostly red and white.

4 Likes

I wear blue shorts and a blue hat with my Cougar red polo. I would wear it more if I had a polo that fit well.

1 Like

That would be never…Our school colors are red and white. Any Oiler columbia blue shirts i had have long disappeared.

4 Likes

at least once a week

Agree. I will wear school colors to UCF game not bud Adams colors

4 Likes

I wear it casually a lot more than I wear it to games. Both blue and black see pretty heavy rotation for me outside the stadium.

1 Like

Never

4 Likes

I like the blue but you kinda just hit a good point, The school has never added Blue to any official colors yet. Hell Teal is there not Blue

I officialy have a superstition after Friday’s game. When I wear the same color as UH, we lose a game we should have won.

I was wearing a white t-shrit on Friday, so blame me as part of the reason we lost. I was hoping it wasn’t true. Last year, for all but a few games, I wore our opponents color and we won. I’m convinced I jinx our opponent by wearing their color.

never. it is oiler blue, only those trying to market a new color will play up that it is houston blue; the oilers didn’t say it was houston blue.

3 Likes

I don’t have a UH blue shirt and will not get one. I will only wear Red and White except for blackouts, which I reluctantly accept.

5 Likes

Don’t have any UH blue shirts. Don’t really have any blue shirts as I generally don’t wear light blue ever (so not really anything to do with UH blue vs red). Also was never an Oilers fan so no meaning there.

3 Likes

image

2 Likes